The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Yo those jimmy butler PEs... black white with the hint of red. My favorite so far. Way too cold.

order them in-store, they should be able to stock locate and order it for you and then shipped to you
Didn't know you could do that! I guess I'll have to see if they're on sale by me first, and then I'll make that happen. Good lookin' out, fellas.

do you guys think I can get the price when ordering in a regular FL store.  I want to cop since that price is
smokin.gif
.  Going to cop black toes, royals, and ASG, when they hit disco!

order them in-store, they should be able to stock locate and order it for you and then shipped to you
Didn't know you could do that! I guess I'll have to see if they're on sale by me first, and then I'll make that happen. Good lookin' out, fellas.

if there is a store with the shoes, just have them scan it for the price

if the store doesn't have it, just go to Footlocker.com and pull up the shoe and they'll look it up by the item# and could confirm how much the store are selling them for

most of the time if it is price as such in one ftl, it is the same throughout

I'll see if I can stop by HoH today and see if that is actually the price

and don't forget to ask even if the shoe is displayed without the $99 tag, sometimes they do not put it on the shoes at all because the employees are lazy

Just grabbed the Michigan lows.

Love these things and Full Length Zoom. Gonna lace them up tomorrow on court.

Sorry fam. I meant go instore and order it. It's been out for awhile so I'm sure you can order it. Unless they do that HOH exclusive restriction. Thought it was worth a try.
I went to the local HOH, they said they were out of stock.  They said I could order them and get them delivered to my house in about 4 days, free shipping for $99 +tax.  I did that  Not sure if it is only HOH locations or can you go to any Foot Locker.  Worth a try.  He said there was a full size run left from what he could see.  The Space Jams were $99 as well. 

Going to have to try and hit up HoH this weekend. Thanks for the tip, fellas.

Last edited:
I went to the local HOH, they said they were out of stock.  They said I could order them and get them delivered to my house in about 4 days, free shipping for $99 +tax.  I did that  Not sure if it is only HOH locations or can you go to any Foot Locker.  Worth a try.  He said there was a full size run left from what he could see.  The Space Jams were $99 as well. 

Wow. I didn't know that about the SJ. Might have to double now

Got my three pairs of XXX1 lows (Georgetown, Cal, and Michigan). The Georgetown and Cal pair came with extra laces, but my Michigan pair didn't. Were they supposed to come with extra laces?

DTLR has the on sale also.

I called DTLR 2 days ago to check stock on the 31's on sale... and the convo went like this...

Employee: Thaks for calling DTLR Woodbridge

Me: Hi, I was wondering if you guys had the Air Jordan 31's on sale for $99?

Employee: Jordan 31? Are you serious?

Me Yes I'm serious

Employee: There is no such thing as a Jordan 31, he stopped making them after 23

Me: Umm no, there is a Jordan 31

Employee: Well, we don't have them * Hangs up..

Last edited:
Jimmy Jazz has the on sale also.

I called Jimmy Jazz 2 days ago to check stock on the 31's on sale... and the convo went like this...

Employee: Thaks for calling Jimmy Jazz Woodbridge

Me Yes I'm serious

Employee: There is no such thing as a Jordan 31, he stopped making them after 23

Classic :rofl:

Jimmy Jazz has the on sale also.

I called Jimmy Jazz 2 days ago to check stock on the 31's on sale... and the convo went like this...

Employee: Thaks for calling Jimmy Jazz Woodbridge

Me Yes I'm serious

Classic :rofl:

Whaaaaaaaaa!? :lol:

Any on court low reviews?

Its the same tech/tooling as the regular 31s just with a lower cut

As I mentioned way back when the banneds released, the only issue I had was with the traction but at my university, the court upkeep is spotty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom