The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

My Michigan lows just got here and...wow.  They are so well done. Pictures look great, but in person they are amazing. 

Oder the CNY at a regular FL. Cashier was like 100$!!! Lol, he was amaze that I came in for kobes and Jordan for 100$ he didn't know about. I was like (to myself) niketalk bro niketalk

Last edited:
I passed on the Black Cats. I got the CNY on discount from HOH, got the Michigan lows. I might be done until the 32s...Unless another of the lows are appealing.

Struggling going back & forth as whether or not to buy the BC-31s.
165 is real tempting after $20 fnl reward is applied. + Im only 20 away from next reward, and fnl is running a special.
Where if u spend 100 u get a $20 reward back. Thats $40 in rewards, making my total $125 basically. Kinda want to see if the bc31s get a discount, but with the c/w being so neutral, I can see them selling out prior a sale.
Main issue is the MS-4s and Royal 1s around the corner. Looking at $500+ [emoji]128556[/emoji]within 2wks.
1st world problems.

---------------------------------
Went ahead and bought the BC-31s.

Kinda feel like this though -v-v-v-

"Hello My name is "MONOPOLIZE" and I am a addict , it has been approximately 10 minutes since my last Jordan purchase.." [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got the CNYs from Foot Locker for $100 tonight. They ordered them in store for me. Shoutout to the guy who posted that deal. Repping you after I post this.

Nice cop :pimp:

Might need to see what's good. I wonder if ftl.com shows in-store pickup is not available in my size if that means they won't have my size.

Whaaaaaaaaa!? :lol:

DTLR has the on sale also.

I called Jimmy Jazz 2 days ago to check stock on the 31's on sale... and the convo went like this...

Employee: Thaks for calling Jimmy Jazz Woodbridge

Me: Hi, I was wondering if you guys had the Air Jordan 31's on sale for $99?

Employee: Jordan 31? Are you serious?

Me Yes I'm serious

Employee: There is no such thing as a Jordan 31, he stopped making them after 23

Me: Umm no, there is a Jordan 31

Employee: Well, we don't have them * Hangs up..

Correction to my original post... It was DTLR that I called for the sale. not Jimmy Jazz.

Last edited:
Alright you guys, I was finally able to snap some pics of my three Cal 31s. I was only able to get size 14s rather than the size 13 I normally wear, but I can still wear them so I will take it. Please rep if you like the pics!

View media item 2365109View media item 2365110View media item 2365112View media item 2365113View media item 2365114View media item 2365116View media item 2365118View media item 2365123View media item 2365128View media item 2365129View media item 2365130View media item 2365132View media item 2365134

Back
Top Bottom