The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

They're limited but there's so much hype over them I think they'll actually have loads. Probably sell out first then a shock restock a week later...

just snagged the blacktoes for $130 shipped on Eastbay with additional 20% off
happy.gif
 couldn't let it go for that price, such a clean cw
smokin.gif

They stopped with phone orders though correct?

Sounds like these Westbrooks are going to be tough to come by though, my HOH didn't have a clue. I called NT Chicago, they told me to follow them on twitter...
nerd.gif

you might wanna call your local richards to see what's up... i went to mine and they said they're not getting them

I think on the Why Nots they're raising the hype even more.
Here in Europe they've disappeared off Nike and FL release calendar, yet my local FL says they've had a couple pairs arrive today and by launch expect to hold at least 1 of every size (which is good for my local store, its not a flagship store).

Last time they did that was the Space Jam 11s and suddenly they dropped on the release day an hour earlier than originally listed (which is about 5hr before you guys can get 'em!). Those didn't turn out that hard to get in the end, it just seemed it at first.

SJ 11s were difficult to get for me, unless you sat staring at the dedicated thread on the JB forum and refreshed it every second the next 3 days or so after it's release, if not then you'd likely miss the link or restock or glitch or whatever people used to get them.

Easy cop would be getting up at 7am pst and being able to add to cart, checkout then go back to sleep. Now that isn't difficult :lol:

Tell that to the people in the AJ1 thread. More retailers carried that shoe and people still struck out.

My point is the Westbrook will be hard to get period and it will sellout. Not exactly sought after but extremely limited.

Last edited:
The fact is many FL locations are getting them, if you input US into the location box it will provide all locations in US getting them.
As far as 31's go, this release is pretty good. I'd estimate 50 FL's are getting the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom