The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Ordered a pair of the Red/whites last week. Just unboxed it today, man these are fresh. It's probably a bad thing I've now found another Jordan I can mess with.

Saw the black cats on finish line for 149, they have a 10SPRING100 code for 10 off 100 and another 15APRIL150 for 15 off 150. Combined that with a winners circle coupon and free shipping, managed to get a pair for 127 after local taxes.

Would love to snag up the royals if I could get a size 11 for under 120, preferably under a bill. Good looks to whomever on the DTLR link in a previous post, just no size 11 and a 10.5 is too tight for my wide feet and an 11.5 feels like I'm about to go water skiing.

I have to say if the quality across the board on these is anything like the red/white pair I got, I'm impressed. Combine that with the comfort, got me wanting to go dunking all over fools (or maybe just a really aggressive finger roll layup haha).

Looks like the WHY NOT? XXXI's are gonna be first come first served at my FTL. Looks like it should be an easy walk in and cop this Saturday. Really interested in the performance aspect of these.

I really hope this is the prequel to what is finally a Westbrook sig  basketball shoe.

Last edited:
I need the Why Nots but hoping for an easy cop on snkrs. I could drive 30 mins to HOH but not trying to do all that lol. Im hoping they hit desktop actually, i got a code expiring soon

For non hyped releases that sit, do they hit ndc pretty quickly?

I hope the YNots are easy to get but I have a feeling it's going to be very limited, anybody know if stores are getting more than one pair per size?

Can never be positive if it's loyalty or money. It's rare that people speak out against another brand. Like Jimmy was adidas and is real cagey about it when people ask. But I remember in his sneaker shopping episode with complex he basically tipped that he thought adidas shoes weren't quality.

I need the Why Nots but hoping for an easy cop on snkrs. I could drive 30 mins to HOH but not trying to do all that lol. Im hoping they hit desktop actually, i got a code expiring soon

For non hyped releases that sit, do they hit ndc pretty quickly?
They might not hit desktop, they are pretty limited, I hope they do tho

Does anyone know if the WhyNots will come in kids sizes? I cant find any info online? Thanks.

Dont those Whiteout Yeezys come out this Saturday too? Im sure a majority of heads will probably be too focused on that release to try and bother with the WhyNots? .... I could be wrong but thats how im thinking.

Maybe not, but resellers are in every demographic. Theyll be gunning for these regardless :\

Last edited:
Maybe not, but resellers are in every demographic. Theyll be gunning for these regardless
ohwell.gif
Yup, they don't leave anything behind  lol

I wouldn't say loyalty, jimmy was in adidas at first I believe. Could've been another brand, but it wasn't Nike or Jordan. Either way, JB was smart to snatch him up. He's carrying that Chicago legacy for Jordan Colorways very well.

I wish that more of Jimmy's PEs were released. Just two or three.

I hope the YNots are easy to get but I have a feeling it's going to be very limited, anybody know if stores are getting more than one pair per size?

HOH Central NJ has about 6 size runs so all will eat who want them.

Maybe not, but resellers are in every demographic. Theyll be gunning for these regardless :\

Don't count on it. The 31 collegiate lows that dropped were very limited at first, only (10) HOH locations got them.
Do you know how many people lined up to get them? One, and that was me.
This pair is going to be in over 50 HOH locations so I don't see much of a problem getting them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say loyalty, jimmy was in adidas at first I believe. Could've been another brand, but it wasn't Nike or Jordan. Either way, JB was smart to snatch him up. He's carrying that Chicago legacy for Jordan Colorways very well.

I wish that more of Jimmy's PEs were released. Just two or three.

Could not agree more. And yes, give us a few of those Butler PE's,

Back
Top Bottom