The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Started a Jordan XXXI IG page in case anyone is interested. Eventually my whole collection will be posted there, along with pictures of other pairs I don’t own. www.instagram.com/ilovejordan31s

Also, took these pics comparing the Banned and Flight Guy pairs with some PEs with the same colors but different color blocking.

4A76FA76-2084-4145-8447-24C8588C6A1D.jpeg
48CD0806-06FD-4DD5-8DB9-DFD3CE919286.jpeg

Bruh, those Butler PEs are bananas!! Bred XI is GOAT as far as nostalgia for me and those BHMs like the fine prints with a Clyde Frazier fur coat over the shouldas and a pop of gold. Woooooh! Dem is nice :pimp:

Yessir

Bullock had some great IG stories from the NBA Pride float

Yeah I saw that! Proud to have him as a member of our squad. Can't believe he was a throw-in on the Marcus Morris trade.

Pistons fan here. Reggie's got game and a dead eye shot.

Agreed! Pistons season ticket holder for the past few years now. He has been a revelation. He makes such smart cuts to the basket too and he's always in the right spot.

Agreed! Pistons season ticket holder for the past few years now. He has been a revelation. He makes such smart cuts to the basket too and he's always in the right spot.

Very cool. Not to derail the thread any longer, but I have yet to go to the Pizza Palace downtown. I almost prefer to watch on the big screen with Blaha on the call :lol:

* DETROIT BASKETBALL *

And yeah back to the subject I've got 2 pair of 31 lows, the black/bolds and the green with gum soles. Nothing too impressive for NT :rofl: I went all out on the Kobe XIs but the J31 lows appealed to me. Can't mess with full zoom! And I gotta say the inside of the upper around the toe area is really something special. Seems like many kicks out there are focusing on cushioning from the bottom and neglect the upper's part in that function.

Kudos on your impressive collection, followed on IG. :nthat:

Good deal.

I passed on the white lows at the F&F outlet - they were still like $89 or so.
They fit great and want a pair, but not that color for that price. They'd get trashed on court.

Back
Top Bottom