The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

If JB is gonna make all these PEs and loud CWs, JB just needs to go ahead and put the XXXI on NikeID.

I had the 17 lows. There were ndc/ niketown exclusives as far as I can remember. Just like the carbon flight posite and the white obsidian flightposite

They made them a darn Quick strike?!! WTH Nike?!!! I love crazy colors and these were really something different but looks like they wont be gotten easily.

Titan labeled them a QS so that they won't qualify for their VIP discount program (QS, Most Jordan Retros, special releases don't qualify for their TPC discount). They're retailing for about $208USD out the door. Still waiting to see if the USA colorway releases here.

nerd.gif

YES! Excited to grab the USA homes or the Blue/green pair next weekend. Hopefully I can get them without drama.

Was talking to one of my boys and he says he plans to use dye to get rid of the swoosh on the 31s. Shouldn't be too hard to strategically dye some spots on the swoosh so it blends into the fade around it.

YES! Excited to grab the USA homes or the Blue/green pair next weekend. Hopefully I can get them without drama.

Was talking to one of my boys and he says he plans to use dye to get rid of the swoosh on the 31s. Shouldn't be too hard to strategically dye some spots on the swoosh so it blends into the fade around it.

This was my plan as well

Get rid of the swoosh??? Wth?

Back
Top Bottom