The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Bred color isn't my fav. Fine Print will be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
There has to be a reason why there is so much secret around it. All other CWs have had pictures online very early on. Gotta be something special, but not sure when we'll find out.

I was
Helll yeah they were struggling at last years retail prices. Who pays 225-250 for some Nikes when you can get premium luxury designer shoes for 300-600? They got a little carried away over the past couple years.

i was asking about the XXX1 not last years model

i know that was a hard flop

so again is the XX1 a flop this year also ?

Cq304N5VUAACnmD.jpg:large

Last edited:
Yeah, this one has me really curious as well. Wonder if it's going to be the actual NBA letter print of the actual fine of wearing the black/red shoes.
nerd.gif
That's what I mentioned here a few weeks ago too. Fine print as a term is one thing, but maybe it's something specific to the fine the NBA sent to Jordan related to the 1s. Curious too if people lined up for the Banned would jump ship if the fine print is really [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Hope is doesn't disappoint either, but I'm copping Banned if available regardless.

That's what I mentioned here a few weeks ago too. Fine print as a term is one thing, but maybe it's something specific to the fine the NBA sent to Jordan related to the 1s. Curious too if people lined up for the Banned would jump ship if the fine print is really [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Hope is doesn't disappoint either, but I'm copping Banned if available regardless.

Yeah, I couldn't remember who mentioned it but it was you. I think you might be on to something. Can't wait for this reveal. :nerd:

I'm getting impatient. :D

Still early but the XXX1 are not on the Footlocker launch locator and my local HOH has not received them yet. As of now. Things can change obviously but definitely out of the norm.

Last edited:
Still early but the XXX1 are not on the Footlocker launch locator and my local HOH has not received them yet. As of now. Things can change obviously but definitely out of the norm.
I noticed that too. Don't know why it's too early, FA has them up on their locator

I NEVER like modern jordans but I'm feeling these bred ones..they don't look over the top and for on court only. If they ever hit discount I'm in for a pair

Back
Top Bottom