The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Anyone seen any gear yet? They had nothing for XXX. Eastbay has removed fine print from 9/3 release list too....

Seeing the banned 31's and banned 1's next to each other gives them that 'pack' feel, both look great next to each other

kcciux.jpg

2d2f3aa.jpg

View media item 2108829View media item 2108830View media item 2108831

Last edited:
Ok. So this has to be the weirdest release. We know for sure the banned XXX1's are releasing. But what is fine print, Now footlocker has some XXX1 called the raptor coming out. Is this drakes version of the XXX1? Is the banned called the raptor? are we getting 3 color ways on launch day? NIKE/JORDAN WTH is going on? Either this is planned or this is some wack marketing trick. Anyone with some inside knowledge know what's really going on?

Ok. So this has to be the weirdest release. We know for sure the banned XXX1's are releasing. But what is fine print, Now footlocker has some XXX1 called the raptor coming out. Is this drakes version of the XXX1? Is the banned called the raptor? are we getting 3 color ways on launch day? NIKE/JORDAN WTH is going on? Either this is planned or this is some wack marketing trick. Anyone with some inside knowledge know what's really going on?

Someone said Raptors were GS

I think these are my favorite Jordans since the 23s, I love every colorway I've seen so far, including the PEs. I really hope they'll release the USA Away version.

Any idea if the Rios will re-stock? I missed out on the SNKRS app. I need a 13 and I can't even find them on eBay.

I don't get all the impatience?

When they had the Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 pre-sale (invite only), it was like the day before the real launch.

I don't get all the impatience?

When they had the Flyknit Racer MC 2.0 pre-sale (invite only), it was like the day before the real launch.
I think its because the XXX's preorder was a week before and you actually got the XXX's the day of. Instead of ordering the day of and receiving them in a couple days.

How did they drop the ball? Some of you guys are over the top. At least give them until Friday.

Back
Top Bottom