The Official Jumpman Pro Strong Retro Post. Launch Date July 2010

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Nice, but I really want to the team Jordan 2s retro. Can some post pics of them? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks.

These?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Jumpman Proa came, we got XIIs..

will we get XIIIs after these?

That is a good question, I would love to see some XIIIs. But these Pro Strongs will be copped. Had those in HS and would love to have a fresh pair.

Wow JB isnt playin this year, might have to pick up the OG green colorway. Guess its a matter of time before they retro the Randy Moss joints too.

I used to love these joints. A lot of people don't know these where actually early samples for the XIII's

Give me more Jumpman pro quicks though.

pimp.gif
Copped, Good to see OG Jordan Brand shoes come back

these came out when i was in 8th grade, haha. i wasn't too fond of them, but i wouldn't mind to see people wearing them again. i'd like to see whatother colorways they got for these babies.

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

these came out when i was in 8th grade, haha. i wasn't too fond of them, but i wouldn't mind to see people wearing them again. i'd like to see what other colorways they got for these babies.

devil.gif

at your avy

Love these, but I'm not paying retail for these because more than likely, they'll be on sale or go to the outlet for much less.

So I'll scoop them up after 2-3 months after they're released.

I had the Olymipc colorway and used them for ball. Very comfortable shoe! I hope JB doesn't ruin the quality (quilted midsole, smooth nylon collar,quality leather, etc.). Might have to pass on the white/black/greeen colorway, but the other retro+ colorways sound promising. If they retroed the Olympiccolorway, I would pick those up.

Nice, but I really want to the team Jordan 2s retro. Can some post pics of them? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks.
These?

i remember picking these up from nordstrom back in the day. lol. hella old! glad to see these making a return.

i was just looking at one of my old eastbays today from 97 and i seen these on the same page as the OG XIIs. next thing i know i log on here and they'reretroing. haha.

Originally Posted by Air Steve

I had the Olymipc colorway and used them for ball. Very comfortable shoe! I hope JB doesn't ruin the quality (quilted midsole, smooth nylon collar, quality leather, etc.). Might have to pass on the white/black/greeen colorway, but the other retro+ colorways sound promising. If they retroed the Olympic colorway, I would pick those up.

These?

Yes! These maaaan I hope these get retro'd

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I used to love these joints. A lot of people don't know these where actually early samples for the XIII's
Really? They are nice, but I'd rather save my money just in case JB delivers with the infrareds or another XI.

ugggglllllyyyyyy... just give me the retro 13, and stop wasting fine material on these team jordans and put them on the retro where the money be at!!

eb616c4a3440da77ea106e7f0551562ea56b4f5e.pjpg

I hope they retro these too! I love the pro strongs as well, these 2 shoes were my first team jordans, i always wanted the quicks too but couldn't getmy size in the white black and blue pair.

Back
Top Bottom