The Official Jumpman Pro Strong Retro Post. Launch Date July 2010

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

i want the pro strongs and the vindicates
pimp.gif

jumpman1.jpg

Ahh another nice shoe. I had the red/wht Vindicates. Murdered those back in Summer '99.

i've always thought these as some generic XIIIs.
I'm good off these. JB had better lookin Team Jordan shoes btw.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

i want the pro strongs and the vindicates
pimp.gif

jumpman1.jpg

lol. i remember having a pair for my sophmore year in high school (2000-2001)
i still have them somewhere in my storage room.
smile.gif

the Reginman's Kamikaze's are the only shoe played by one of the Sonics that are worth trying to cop, but Reebok will never retro those

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Originally Posted by Air Steve

I had the Olymipc colorway and used them for ball. Very comfortable shoe! I hope JB doesn't ruin the quality (quilted midsole, smooth nylon collar, quality leather, etc.). Might have to pass on the white/black/greeen colorway, but the other retro+ colorways sound promising. If they retroed the Olympic colorway, I would pick those up.
Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Nice, but I really want to the team Jordan 2s retro. Can some post pics of them? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks.
These?

Yes! These maaaan I hope these get retro'd
for the love of the man above...

these need to be retroed asap...no funny stuff like the jumpman pro's with the altered jumpman.

jordan brand team jordan game in the mid to late 90s was serious
pimp.gif

i got a beat pair of the OG's in a size 8.5 if anyone want's them

380824355.jpg

at least with the pair in the pic you can have them with the metal eye laces

a friend of mine told me 13s were comin for the holidays this year... i didnt take him serious but now im thinking he is right

ill cop these

Wow the Jumpman pro strong...I remember saving my allowance for these back in 98'...a definite cop on these thanks for the info!

copped x 2! how much do you guys think JB will try to sell these bad boys for. I really dont think this shoe is worth 150.

I had these when i was younger..very comfortable..

These will sit though..

I remember these back in the day but wasn't a fan, looking back at them now they look real good but I wouldn't buy them.

Back
Top Bottom