[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

that interview is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup.  Some real %*$ right there. 

How do I go about removing verses off of songs because I would love to remove Minaj off of Monster. I want to listen to the song, but I refuse to because she's on it. I think she's a complete damn joke and an insult to the art of music.

Dude.... That was THE best interview he's ever given. I forgot that Futuresex/Lovesounds lost to the Dixie Chicks... smh

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

How do I go about removing verses off of songs because I would love to remove Minaj off of Monster. I want to listen to the song, but I refuse to because she's on it. I think she's a complete damn joke and an insult to the art of music.

Jesus Christ you *!#%@% are gay. 

Wow Kanye spoke a lot of truth on that one. Justin losing maybe why he isn't @%%@##+ with the music world right now.

you have GOT to be *!@!$+@ kidding me.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you have GOT to be *!@!$+@ kidding me.
I still listen to the song. 
I think Kanye did a smart thing putting manaj last, just to calm down the stans and the haters. 
laugh.gif

IDK about that interview... he is cool but at times he was getting way too transcendent and if anyone else was saying those things I would probably hate them.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

lol at Kanye trying to speak the truth about Emmett Till and being wrong.

whatd he say wrong??? everything seemd on point
i assume about the white woman being Tills girlfriend, i think 'Ye said that right?

Yeah I cringed hard at the Emmit Till part. WAY OFF once he said that the white girl was his gf. Emmit was like 14 or something and said bye baby to an older white woman in a store visiting family in the South from Detroit/Chicago. All in all he was just trying to get to the point of the open casket part.

And Monster was never a good song to begin with so no reason to listen to the remix or worry about removing verses.

laugh.gif
looks like I hit a nerve by sayin that abomination is wack. ABC rhymes, weird faces, terrible delivery, fake *******, fake face, fake cakes terrible voice and no stage presence. Who lip raps? Well that's what I've seen her do on more than one occasion, so I'm cool, I'll pass. I refuse to listen to someone who has no talent and is nothing but a gimmick and adding to the decline of rap music. Put her in the era where you had to be nice on the mic, cats woulda laughed in her damn face and told her to beat it. All yall dummies who keep downloading, co-signing, and buying all this garbage as music is the reason its still around. Hell is a Nick Minaj. And oh yeah, great name for little girls who might look up to her. Mommy what's does Minaj mean? FOH

For real though, how do I go about erasing verses?

laugh.gif
looks like I hit a nerve by sayin that abomination is wack. ABC rhymes, weird faces, terrible delivery, fake *******, fake face, fake cakes terrible voice and no stage presence. Who lip raps? Well that's what I've seen her do on more than one occasion, so I'm cool, I'll pass. I refuse to listen to someone who has no talent and is nothing but a gimmick and adding to the decline of rap music. Put her in the era where you had to be nice on the mic, cats woulda laughed in her damn face and told her to beat it. All yall dummies who keep downloading, co-signing, and buying all this garbage as music is the reason its still around. Hell is a Nick Minaj. And oh yeah, great name for little girls who might look up to her. Mommy what's does Minaj mean? FOH

For real though, how do I go about erasing verses?

you are either a 40 year old who can't give up the past or an 18 year old extreme backpacker.

Back
Top Bottom