[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

ILLUMINATI3.jpeg

ILLUMINATI2.png

nerd.gif

GTFOHWTB, please.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The Emmitt Till comparison was on point, but anyway great interview.

I really wanna meet the panel of judges who choose the "Music Video of the Year" & "Album of the Year" awards. Atrocious decisions...

This  is exactly what i was wondering who actually judges albums and songs for the grammy's 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I remember watching E! and Kanye makes a guest appearance on Keeping up with the Karadashians next season coincidence?

Yea hes suppose to come on the kardasins take new york i think that is were that pic is from 
And as for him dating kim i doubt it because they were saying just last week kim was trying to get at lebron james 
laugh.gif

You just can't believe the stuff people post on the internet half the time especially about celebs thats why i mostly stay away from it

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I remember watching E! and Kanye makes a guest appearance on Keeping up with the Karadashians next season coincidence?

Yea hes suppose to come on the kardasins take new york i think that is were that pic is from 
And as for him dating kim i doubt it because they were saying just last week kim was trying to get at lebron james 
laugh.gif

You just can't believe the stuff people post on the internet half the time especially about celebs thats why i mostly stay away from it
It was mediatakeout though. MEDIATAKEOUT.
Plus Bron had just dunked, I think, and the camera caught her looking at him.
I don't know how that means that she's interested though.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

That video is why Kanye is my favorite artist. *shrug*

I thought Drake was your favorite.
Prime will slurp any artist with an erection at th time. Which means when Drake comes back out, He'll open wide for him again.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I find it funny when dudes fire clever shots at Optimus, but these jokes are just lame
30t6p3b.gif

I never make jokes when it comes to this clown. He is plain out lame and a groupie. I wish I would make time to make up a joke for this #!% smith.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

It was mediatakeout though. MEDIATAKEOUT.
Plus Bron had just dunked, I think, and the camera caught her looking at him.
I don't know how that means that she's interested though.
word Bron denied but Ye saying "well you said it not me"

then again Kanye love attention
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I find it funny when dudes fire clever shots at Optimus, but these jokes are just lame
30t6p3b.gif

I never make jokes when it comes to this clown. He is plain out lame and a groupie. I wish I would make time to make up a joke for this #!% smith.
Damn bruh, the hate is strong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall act like emmett till was an activist or somethin...

big deal...

laugh.gif

I hope your joking, if not god bless you brother.
its true though emmet till wasn't an activist per se but he did spawn a movement with his death

It's not even about him being an activist but this dude saying "big deal" about what happened to him knowing the situation?
Disrespectful, but hey that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom