[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif
looks like I hit a nerve by sayin that abomination is wack. ABC rhymes, weird faces, terrible delivery, fake *******, fake face, fake cakes terrible voice and no stage presence. Who lip raps? Well that's what I've seen her do on more than one occasion, so I'm cool, I'll pass. I refuse to listen to someone who has no talent and is nothing but a gimmick and adding to the decline of rap music. Put her in the era where you had to be nice on the mic, cats woulda laughed in her damn face and told her to beat it. All yall dummies who keep downloading, co-signing, and buying all this garbage as music is the reason its still around. Hell is a Nick Minaj. And oh yeah, great name for little girls who might look up to her. Mommy what's does Minaj mean? FOH

For real though, how do I go about erasing verses?
you are either a 40 year old who can't give up the past or an 18 year old extreme backpacker.
Wait so ppl are actually fans of Nikki Minaj (other than her barbie nation)? Like enjoy her music/rapping? Cuz I'm neither of those and outside of wanting to bang her brains out I don't want much to do with Minaj on wax. I know she's hot/popular in hip hop now but c'mon.

How could yall be impressed with that interview.
I felt embarrassed for son when he started mentioning Till and he was getting %$#* wrong...

I also felt his justification for doing what he did ++#@%*# stupid because that song and video is both TRASH. There's nothing great about that noise...

Using Lauryn Hill as a example hurts his argument because if anyone says those two's singles and albums are comparable would get ++#@%*# slapped by anyone with a ++#@%*# set of ears.

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

you certainly do feel strongly about this don't you?

the whole removing people from songs *#$# is ******ed. does she ruin the song for you? stop the %@%%+#+ song, she has the last verse.

i have never WILLINGLY listened to a Minaj song besides Monster, and no, i DON'T like her music, but you guys are overreacting about Monster, she was actually decent on it. by far, the best thing i've heard from her.

Well I never had a problem with the Taylor thing and felt it didn't need much of an excuse. I was more focused on him alluding to work ethic and him expressing how much he cares since award shows aren't "accurate", him having to "lose everything" in order to no longer be fearful; in that sort of you can't do any worse than what's already happened to me so I don't give a *+%#.

You have to ignore/accept a lot when he mentioned Mandela, Tienanmen Square, Till, etc. since he did say to pardon him on his wild grandiose examples.

Personally I don't care much about the Grammys and don't care about Taylor winning over B and didn't feel B's vid was that good anyway. His comparison to his Bush bashing and what he did Taylor was a good one though. ++#+ on the president we'll all back you, ++#+ on some white girl and we'll all hate you.

Lol i was reading an article and it said Kim was cheating on Reggie with Kanye and thats why they had broken up after. Apparently Kanye had IM'd Kim and Reggie was on the computer so he acted like Kim and found it all out. Poor guy. One man shouldnt have all that power.

"The devil stay testin', cause when you chase the %!%*@ its a sin- But when it falls in your lap its a blessin'"
Ye 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

How do I go about removing verses off of songs because I would love to remove Minaj off of Monster. I want to listen to the song, but I refuse to because she's on it. I think she's a complete damn joke and an insult to the art of music.

Jesus Christ you *!#%@% are gay. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word man

"what if mike jackson could like really explain on his twitter why he hung the baby out the window? and then people would be like oh yea i really feel you on that, that makes sense to me now..." - Kanye

roll.gif
this is why kanye is my man

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Lol i was reading an article and it said Kim was cheating on Reggie with Kanye and thats why they had broken up after. Apparently Kanye had IM'd Kim and Reggie was on the computer so he acted like Kim and found it all out. Poor guy. One man shouldnt have all that power.

I will NOT lie...

A lot of girls I know, while some think hes gay, will NOT hesitate if Kanye tries to holler at them. I've seen a girl tell her dude, "I love you but if Kanye tries to holler...I'm not sure..."

She was joking but I know that hurt...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The interview was dope, but some of the %!%! he said was hopefully for shock value.

Son compared himself to Emmitt Till? Seriously?

It was a lot more than him whistling that had to do with him being tortured to death.

But outside the grandiose comparisons, he had some dope points.

The Emmitt Till comparison was on point, but anyway great interview.

I really wanna meet the panel of judges who choose the "Music Video of the Year" & "Album of the Year" awards. Atrocious decisions...

Back
Top Bottom