[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Ye  just twitted that devil in a new dress on the album is 7 mintues long  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Ye  just twitted that devil in a new dress on the album is 7 mintues long  
eek.gif

I'm hoping one of you Kanye stans can take off Ross' verse, cause I would love to have the mastered version. The new song is good and probably the best verse I've heard from Cole BUT I had to take his verse off, it sounded so awkward and out of place. It was good but the song sounds perfect closing out with Sean. Everyone had crazy verses though

sounds like he's redone almost every song on the album that's leaked already....

I hope the 'Power' on the album has the verse from the SNL....fits the song concept much better than the OG 2nd verse imo.

seen the disappointment in Ross being on DIAND a lil too much
like how yall dont hear his alliteration sounding extra dope over that beat??...to each his own tho I suppose

Props to Cole....hope he woke up a grip of deaf ears w dat verse

Ross on devil in a new dress would be tight

Ross is one of the best rappers out right now i don't know why people look down on him

But to each his own i guess

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Everyone went off on "Looking For Trouble". (Except for Mr.West)

Shout out to Mr.West for lettin' J.Cole get acapella on the track
glasses.gif

Much more exposure for Cole
glasses.gif

How ya'll sayin' "Looking For Trouble" beat > "Bubble Music" beat?!

C'mon, "Bubble Music" goes way harderrrr.

Now, lemme download diz' to my Touch....

Originally Posted by Grimey

lol @ dudes removing verses from songs, is it that serious?
laugh.gif
Its ridiculous. "Fans" these days just don't even know how to be fans anymore. Bump the $@* and move on. Cats over here deleting verses and restructuring songs to their liking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
Its ridiculous. "Fans" these days just don't even know how to be fans anymore. Bump the $@* and move on. Cats over here deleting verses and restructuring songs to their liking.
laugh.gif
Co-sign.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude when out of his way to delete a verse from the song 
laugh.gif

I mean, if son doesn't like the verse, isn't he allowed to do whatever he wants to do to make the track more enjoyable for himself?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I mean, if son doesn't like the verse, isn't he allowed to do whatever he wants to do to make the track more enjoyable for himself?

This. Why would i force myself to suffer and listen to a verse if i dont like it ?
I like Cole's verse btw

YO! Honestly... I enjoyed the "unfinished" appeal of both "So Appalled" and "Devil In a New Dress." Having heard the added verses on "So Appalled", I don't mind but I was hoping "Devil In a New Dress" would remain untouched. One of my favorite songs of all time is OutKast's "?" off of Stankonia. It's made more enjoyable because it stands as just a moment in time. Some things are best left unpolished. Raw; bare. THAT'S hip hop. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Honestly... I enjoyed the "unfinished" appeal of both "So Appalled" and "Devil In a New Dress." Having heard the added verses on "So Appalled", I don't mind but I was hoping "Devil In a New Dress" would remain untouched. One of my favorite songs of all time is OutKast's "?" off of Stankonia. It's made more enjoyable because it stands as just a moment in time. Some things are best left unpolished. Raw; bare. THAT'S hip hop. DF!!!

True but at the same time people were complaining that they heard most of the songs on his album already through the good Friday tracks 
So i guess he felt he needed to change stuff up so people can get something different 

and plus you can get both tracks so its not that serious 

Taking this discussion in a different direction, what's everyones top 5 off each of Ye's albums?

The College Dropout
1. Never Let Me Down
2. Family Business
3. Jesus Walks
4. Through The Wire
5. Spaceship

Late Registration
1. Diamonds (Remix)
2. I'll Be Late For That
3. We Can Make It Better
4. We Major
5. Bring Me Down

Graduation
1. I Wonder
2. The Glory
3. Good Morning
4. Everything I Am
5. Homecoming

808s & Heartbreak
1. Welcome To Heartbreak
2. Amazing
3. Paranoid
4. RoboCop
5. Street Lights

YO! ^ How is "Gone" not in your top 5 from Late Registration?

And I guess I see the point about combating the leaks. But eh... DF!!!

nothing wrong with removing a verse... kanye should take note of that...

no way im listening to a ryan leslie rap verse... ever...

Back
Top Bottom