The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

$@!#@#! Killzone
mad.gif
. Just finished a game and went 32-35 or 32-37 and myteammates sucked !@+%. Nobody wanted to play like a team and it's so frustrating. Instead trying to win they all play in their own little world. Like halfof the team just hiding near base sniping and crap like that.

During Search and retrieve, some guy places a spawn nade past the propaganda and and everyone kept spawning there while I was one of like three people to tryand protect. We didn't deliver a single one. Then when we were setting bombs nobody wanted to use spawn nades. I just arrived then and was the only oneplacing anything. Pissed me off because I was off to a decent start and then when I had to keep switching I kept getting #%*@@% over. I was even more pissedsince I just left a game where I was 79-20 and was playing so well. I'm also really disliking launch nades (and a little bit snipers) after playing so manygames without them.

Good games Sweet-Revenge and Noskey. Those long games are ridiculous though i did put up 99-39 for 207 points and 1st out of 32
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

So i got us scheduled for a tourament at 1. not sure if it will go down they want 8 clans signed up and there are only 4 right now.

It is a 4 on 4 match at radec academy with all objectives

Why does barely anybody play this game? I thought it was gonna be surpassing the hype and being the number 1 game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Why does barely anybody play this game? I thought it was gonna be surpassing the hype and being the number 1 game
smh.gif
Why would you care though? And who says barely anyone plays?

Son stays trying to $%%# on anything related to PS3.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

laggggggyyy
#!*% is ridiculous...and they're abusing rockets.
smh.gif
Clan match or overall? I've noticed every game today had rockets.
It was a clan match...you know how it is, some dudes depend on them with their lives.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

So did the clan match happen already?
Yeah...we got another game though, 4 vs. 4.

Me and J-Didds are down...I don't know if JP and eegon is too.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

laggggggyyy
#!*% is ridiculous...and they're abusing rockets.
smh.gif
Clan match or overall? I've noticed every game today had rockets.
It was a clan match...you know how it is, some dudes depend on them with their lives.
eyes.gif
True, true. The rockets really do separate the good from the bad.

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

do you play keven?
Yes.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

smh.gif
Why would you care though? And who says barely anyone plays?

Son stays trying to $%%# on anything related to PS3.
I assume nobody plays because this thread is barely active like it used to be when the game dropped on RD...Seems like 10> people play from NT
tired.gif
anymore and when the game dropped it had like 50 people asking forclan invites lulz.

how am I ##%!!@!# on the ps3 when I own one? Not to mention im even playing killzone 2 right now at the moment clown. Hop off.

Originally Posted by 18key

So did the clan match happen already?
Yeah...we got another game though, 4 vs. 4.

Me and J-Didds are down...I don't know if JP and eegon is too.
OK I'll be a reserve or something in case one of them isnt in the next match. What time is it at?

Back
Top Bottom