The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

laggggggyyy
#!*% is ridiculous...and they're abusing rockets.
smh.gif
Clan match or overall? I've noticed every game today had rockets.
It was a clan match...you know how it is, some dudes depend on them with their lives.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

So did the clan match happen already?
Yeah...we got another game though, 4 vs. 4.

Me and J-Didds are down...I don't know if JP and eegon is too.

I'm going to sit out this one, I really got killed last time. Ikon will most likely do much better than me.

OMG one of the guys we played earlier just sent me a vulgar message!

That's awesome, if you're going to talk smack at least impress me. Dude must be 12 with that vocab.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Why does barely anybody play this game? I thought it was gonna be surpassing the hype and being the number 1 game
smh.gif
Why would you care though? And who says barely anyone plays?

Son stays trying to $%%# on anything related to PS3.
I assume nobody plays because this thread is barely active like it used to be when the game dropped on RD...Seems like 10> people play from NT
tired.gif
anymore and when the game dropped it had like 50 people asking for clan invites lulz.

how am I ##%!!@!# on the ps3 when I own one? Not to mention im even playing killzone 2 right now at the moment clown. Hop off.
Why you mad though?
laugh.gif
It ain't like anything I said wasfalse. People know the deal...

If you're talking on NT...I think less people play than when it first came out. But that's because of all these other games came out at the same timeas KZ (SF IV, Resident Evil, etc.) and some people can't let go of COD.

But outside of NT, the hype is still there...this ain't GTA IV.

So...@##@ outta here.

I've had it up to here with this @+**@!# game. SO MANY PEOPLE USING ROCKET LAUNCHERS KILLS THE EXPERIENCE. ##%% is wack.

Originally Posted by RellNye

I've had it up to here with this @+**@!# game. SO MANY PEOPLE USING ROCKET LAUNCHERS KILLS THE EXPERIENCE. ##%% is wack.

Solutions:

A) No Rocket games

B) Stay away from choke points

C) Throw a spawn grenade away from chokepoint

D) All of the above.

Its not even that. More and more people are playing rocket games. I'm just going to have to make my own games and hope people will play them.

You relearn quick where those spots you don't wanna be are (ie. next to the bomb or running in a straight line in pyrhus)

I know how to play. I'm not new at the game. All of the COD people are finally coming over and +$!@*+$ it up.

Back
Top Bottom