THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

via: eastbay

more pics in the spoiler, didn't want to make a huge post that makes people scroll a long ways
banderas-joel-lego.gif

Told myself I wasn't going to cop these and I needed to sleep in this morning. I held strong, but called my HOH at 3:30 just to see. Of course, they had one size 13 left, so I went over and copped with quickness. Damn Nike you have me every time. 

I'm starting to like the Detail more than my MP. I like how not only is the medial swoosh white, but so is the flywire to match it, while the flywire is black on the lateral side. I don't remember if the other shoes are like this, but I think their flywire is consistently colored throughout the shoe. And the better quality laces... glad I doubled up... might triple for the hell of it

Last edited:
...by the way, there were some rumors earlier last week that the Details fit different than the other Elites.  I don't feel any difference in the fit whatsoever from the other 2 Elites I got.

am I the only one who is disliking the university gold em lows more and more as I see them? I want some more leaked photos, especially of the blitz blue. Or a gradient/fade purple.. pleaseeeee

Last edited:
I'm starting to like the Detail more than my MP. I like how not only is the medial swoosh white, but so is the flywire to match it, while the flywire is black on the lateral side. I don't remember if the other shoes are like this, but I think their flywire is consistently colored throughout the shoe. And the better quality laces... glad I doubled up... might triple for the hell of it

Another future lewi disciple... :lol:

am I the only one who is disliking the university gold em lows more and more as I see them? I want some more leaked photos, especially of the blitz blue. Or a gradient/fade purple.. pleaseeeee
Yeah I never liked the Yellow ones since the first pic

Just left the mall and my cousin works at the footlocker there and they had the show times in the back he pulled them out. Now them the best elites so far. It's not really orange like the pictures make them look it's like a darker yellow! Those elites are incredible. Saw the lows too! Can't waiiittt

Good God, those "Bruce Lee" lows are just hideous. It's like someone just effed around on NikeID and that's what came out. Eww.

I love the lows from the side but the top view makes them look wide and I wish they had more of a tighter shape up top the 8's.

Still nice tho.

Just left the mall and my cousin works at the footlocker there and they had the show times in the back he pulled them out. Now them the best elites so far. It's not really orange like the pictures make them look it's like a darker yellow! Those elites are incredible. Saw the lows too! Can't waiiittt
Do they come with purple laces as well, or just the yellows we've been seeing in pics?

jrad jrad goldmember goldmember idk if the president one was sarcastic or not but yea I saw them. As far as the laces go he came out with one shoe and the shoe string were in the inside but as far as I can see it was only yellow laces. Look just like laker colors. He said they have had them for over a week now. I'm sure other footlockers have them too. They lie when they say they don't have stuff a lot of the time

Do they come with purple laces as well, or just the yellows we've been seeing in pics?
i am hoping for this, either way purp laces will be swapped in, possible 3m purp alternates from lebron xi GK (round may look weird doe)

just stoked to get my first pair of 9s tues!

Totally agree, the fact that they are yellow on the midsole makes them look one dimensional to me

Look forward to some other cw's

Back
Top Bottom