THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If anyone still looking for perspectives in size 13, 8 or 7.5 for retail, PM me. Don't want to post the link because leechers.

Copped the details this morning off NDC with the free 2 day shipping! Now just keeping my fingers crossed that Showtimes aren't TLO..

Took me waayyy too long to get into Kobes but these IXs finally got me hooked. MPs are my favorite cw but resale price is unbearable. Was looking at the Details and the Inspirations...anybody know how the yellow/orange on the Inspirations are in person? Are they still fairly versatile sneakers?
The inspirations in my opinion are the best color way only because it is the most wearable one casually. It's subtle. I doubled up. FYI I do have the avatars aka perspectives and the bird baths aka details and the church windows aka maestros. Lol

Reactions: You
20+ hrs logged on the court. Toebox stepped on numerous times but the flyknit is holding up extremely well. Pretty much still a flawless upper
smokin.gif
Like where you placed the watermark. i thought it was apart of the shoe.

~~Just to let you know the HoH in Arcadia when I went by on the way to bet the ponies next door still has Venom's and Kobe 9's in the blue and gray colorways.

QUICK PS JOB. But kinda wish they looked like THIS...

It would definitely eliminate that awkward Gold/Gold interaction they have on the Toe Overlay... it's already like 3 different shades of Yellow on the shoe.

Plus, Black on the toe would make em more "BRUCE-like"...

Just copped my Air Raid Retros early and for the low, so these are officially a Gametime Decision for me.

I just hope we get some nice simple colorways on the lows. The ones that we've seen have too much going on.

Back
Top Bottom