THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Cavs DID get something back for Lebron. Cap space, Kyrie Irving, AND Bennett. It's NO coincidence Lebron leaves and his team suddenly gets TWO #1 picks in the next three years. LMAO!!!
Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman were no slouches. Shaq in his prime counted as TWO superstars. LMAO!!!
If Shaq were counted as two superstar then how come he didn't win with Penny? lmao Penny was a superstar back then too.

And the Cavs could have gotten much better if Lebron did a sign and trade instead of walking away.

Instead of getting something back for Lebron and then rebuild on that they had to go through years of irrelevancy.

Didn't the Hornets just traded the pick not Kobe. Lakers un-officially drafted Kobe. If the hornets had that pick to keep I don't think they would have even drafted Kobe.
Close, they traded Divac's for Kobe but the draft had to continue. So technicallu they didnt trade the pick.  But the Hornets still had to draft Kobe Bryant 13th overall, then the trade was official.

theres pics of Kobe rockin the Hornets hat and u can watch the draft on youtube.

also a reason for the "draft day" colorways.

Duncan Parker Ginobi

Jordan pippen rodman or Grant

Kg Pierce allen or rondo

Bird Parish Hale

Kareem Magic Worthy

DO I NEED TO CONTINUE.

Didn't think so!   

I hope with the flynit lows we actually have more of the real flynit feel just with fuse keeping the shoe attached to midsole or whatever they use to keep them together.

Close, they traded Divac's for Kobe but the draft had to continue. So technicallu they didnt trade the pick.  But the Hornets still had to draft Kobe Bryant 13th overall, then the trade was official.

theres pics of Kobe rockin the Hornets hat and u can watch the draft on youtube.

also a reason for the "draft day" colorways.
Yeah thats what I was trying to remember because I highly doubt the Hornets had to smarts to see the talent in Kobe. Jerry West said we will give you Divac just give us your number 13. And they said done da da. Then J West said Draft Kobe. Righteous.

Haha I mean if you guys can swing it, pick up all that you want, right? The EM lows could be good too, I'm curious to see.

I've just got too many pairs of a variety of models at the moment and they only get rocked on court, so it just isn't smart for me to grab more 9 highs.

Two pairs of the 9 highs for me right now is solid.  The damn Details keep looking better and better though... :lol:  
I've said this as well. That's as Laker as can be. LOL

people just like to complain.

"they're not the one I wanted"

sure...
Eli Manning
I can go on...

You beat me to it! LOL

You know what I mean. Officially the Hornets Drafted Kobe for the Lakers. Highly doubt they would have drafted kobe on their own if it was still their pick to keep.

Last edited:

Duncan Parker Ginobi

Jordan pippen rodman or Grant

Kg Pierce allen or rondo

Bird Parish Hale

Kareem Magic Worthy

DO I NEED TO CONTINUE.

Didn't think so!   
Except Lebron orchestrated the 2010 team. Any other championship team were either build through the draft or got traded.

If Shaq were counted as two superstar then how come he didn't win with Penny? lmao Penny was a superstar back then too.

And the Cavs could have gotten much better if Lebron did a sign and trade instead of walking away.

Instead of getting something back for Lebron and then rebuild on that they had to go through years of irrelevancy.

Shaq wasn't The Diesel in Orlando, he was just Shaq...oh and Hakeem...

The Cavs DID sign and trade Lebron...

The Cavs have ALWAYS been irrelevant until Lebron...

And my mistake, Kobe did NOT threaten the Hornets. The Hornets were indeed just pure idiots.

Last edited:

You know what I mean. Officially the Hornets Drafted Kobe for the Lakers. Highly doubt they would have drafted kobe on their own if it was still their pick to keep.
exactly.

you guys would be surprised how much this happens in all sports.

Those random draft day trades took weeks and possibly months of orchestrating

back to the shoes......

Very Good Point. But Having stack out teams is nothing new sometimes people forget about the 80s and 90s. Mostly young generation.

Don't listen to Peru White. No NBA rookie have the power to force a team to sign a paper lmao. In retrospect the Hornet got robbed in daylight and the Lakers got a one in a lifetime steal. Now lets get back to the shoes before Uncharted Drake cheat on his husband with another pair of Kobe lmao.

Shaq wasn't The Diesel in Orlando, he was just Shaq...oh and Hakeem...

The Cavs DID sign and trade Lebron...

The Cavs have ALWAYS been irrelevant until Lebron...

And my mistake, Kobe did NOT threaten the Hornets. The Hornets were indeed just pure idiots.
The Cavs did a sign and trade Lebron to the Heat? lol

Are you sure? So you're telling me that the Cavs traded Lebron James for a few first round draft picks from Miami? LOL

Aren't Easters typically pretty abundant?  I really like the pattern/colorway, and they'll definitely be my first low. 

earldagoat earldagoat yea they're but the Easters sold out quick last year. But the lows are very well made. The mesh looks and feels very good. Lastly everything sells out now. Like seriously

He traded to LA before he ever stepped on the court. LeBron took his raggedy *** to Miami after 7-8 years with Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom