THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
dt66pa.gif

Quick question has anyone taken out there insole and put there foot on it to see if it is an exact match ? I ask because I'm afraid to half size down.

Quick question has anyone taken out there insole and put there foot on it to see if it is an exact match ? I ask because I'm afraid to half size down.
Yes, I have multiple times on multiple pairs of the Elite hi's. They were an exact match for me. Toes did not go over, and there was not any extra material going past my toe. I ordered TTS on all of my pairs, in a size 8.5. The fit is absolutely perfect for me for both casual and hooping purposes.

super quick shots of todays pick ups. went to HOH in san jo looked around, saw nothing and walked out but as i walked out i looked in the display window and saw the inspirations in what looked to be my size and ended up being my size lol had to cop

went to see the lows in person after thinking they look suspect/oddly shaped in on feet pics

and ehhh they were even more underwhelming when i tried them on

i guess i won't be buying any kobes this year

Last edited:
Lebron penis riders are idiots. He didnt have help? Ok when he was in cleavland they had the best record winning all those games dancing around having fun and once came playoff time lebron like usual choked. He needed another person to depend on when he doesnt show up [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can't wait for flyknit lows. EM looks good. Probably would've copped if I didn't know the fn's were coming down the road. Nice sneakers none-the-less and great a great pick-up for whoever got them.

Last edited:
Kobe picking Kentucky to go all the way.

LMAO at Poythress now wanting to borrow James Young's 9's.  Dark Side feels good!

Lebron penis riders are idiots. He didnt have help? Ok when he was in cleavland they had the best record winning all those games dancing around having fun and once came playoff time lebron like usual choked. He needed another person to depend on when he doesnt show up [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sorry, but

Same exact squad after lebron left had the worst records in the nba. Lebron with no help eventually made it to the finals. Kobe with no Shaq and no Gasol missed the playoff and lost in the first round twice!

Sorry, but

Same exact squad after lebron left had the worst records in the nba. Lebron with no help eventually made it to the finals. Kobe with no Shaq and no Gasol missed the playoff and lost in the first round twice!
That roster wasn't nearly the same at all....... They shipped out delonte west before the season had started and half way through the sent out mo Williams. Big Z who was also an underrated player imo wasn't on the squad as well. Other players that weren't there was Daniel Gibson, Danny green ( I don't think he played very much anyway). How could you also forget about shaq. That roster was very different.

When the lakers first started to rebuild after losing shaq who did kobe lose. Payton, Malone, Fisher, Shaq, and probably the biggest loss was Phil Jackson.  Anyways im gonna go back to the topic of shoes because that's what this forum is about. We all fed the LeBron troll who is probably sitting back at this thread laughing lol.

Im just frustrated about needing to take my inspirations back.

Anyone else think the 9 lows are a bit tighter than the 8s? I can find at least what seems to be 3 reasons: 1. The insole seems to be a bit thicker / sit higher so the foot is kinda pressed up to the shoe in a more snug way (should eventually go away / flatten down as I get more hoop sessions in it) 2. the elastic part inside the shoe, by the toe box, is much bigger 3. the shoe itself is actually shorter

but idk, might just be me.

A lot of people need a timeout in here. Just wasted my time going through pages of stupid posts.

Anyone else think the 9 lows are a bit tighter than the 8s? I can find at least what seems to be 3 reasons: 1. The insole seems to be a bit thicker / sit higher so the foot is kinda pressed up to the shoe in a more snug way (should eventually go away / flatten down as I get more hoop sessions in it) 2. the elastic part inside the shoe, by the toe box, is much bigger 3. the shoe itself is actually shorter

but idk, might just be me.

Shoes are perfect for me. Not tight at all. Did you half size down? Cause I didn't

Last edited:
Sorry, but

That roster wasn't nearly the same.

Also in 05, LA missed the playoffs because the trio of Kobe/Butler/Odom were injured at one point and carried nagging injuries throughout. Not to mention a coach quitting on them and various offensive/defensive schemes to learn in 1 season...

Second, in 06 and 07 - LA did indeed lose in the 1st round against PHX.  With LA being up 3-1, they should've won that series if not for Timmy.  In 07, do you know who the 3rd best player on PHX was?  An allstar.

Kobe wasn't as fortunate as Lebron to play the Washington "Generals" year in and out (below .500 teams in the east)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom