THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It hasn't affected any of the Kobe 8s I've used it on before. But I don't own a pair of these tho, so I can't say if they'll mess with the upper or not.

I think someone in the thread used the J. Markk cleaner with no problem.
I imagine it will be fine, considering both the 8 and 9 low use EM on the upper. Regardless, Repped

Well sold the MP and scooped the details with some funds left over.. Really liked the MP but couldn't stand the flaws, still eventually want another pair of MP but no rush honestly very satisfied with the details

Well sold the MP and scooped the details with some funds left over.. Really liked the MP but couldn't stand the flaws, still eventually want another pair of MP but no rush honestly very satisfied with the details
What? What? What kind of flaws were on your pair. It be hard for me to let them go if I copped at retail especially.

• @PROMOTAGGED dont be a stranger around these parts. thanks for the pics 
  • ... i dont know how to link names i just realized ...

Last edited:
What? What? What kind of flaws were on your pair. It be hard for me to let them go if I copped at retail especially.

The left shoe was slightly larger/longer than the right one, not a size 10 to 9.5 bad but it was close.. The right shoe was essentially "sewn" tighter as well esp at the toe.. The plastic piece that lines the midsole with the reflective print was very uneven and that's cuz the right side of the right shoe was smaller than the left.. Trust me I wanted to love em but I own 4 other pair of 9 and none had these same issues.. Just too much to deal with

Do the little ridges on the insole wear down over time? I'm having a hard time putting these on (Bruce Lee's) because my socks get caught on the ridges and bunch up,kinda annoying that they'd put that on there.

The left shoe was slightly larger/longer than the right one, not a size 10 to 9.5 bad but it was close.. The right shoe was essentially "sewn" tighter as well esp at the toe.. The plastic piece that lines the midsole with the reflective print was very uneven and that's cuz the right side of the right shoe was smaller than the left.. Trust me I wanted to love em but I own 4 other pair of 9 and none had these same issues.. Just too much to deal with
Yeah I agree. We are all perfectionist when it comes to these shoes. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time. Just the slightest imperfection can bug me too. But the MP's Hot diggity. Atleast you got them Details tho. I put that second after the MP's.

Yeah I agree. We are all perfectionist when it comes to these shoes. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time. Just the slightest imperfection can bug me too. But the MP's Hot diggity. Atleast you got them Details tho. I put that second after the MP's.

Yes sir exactly.. And I was almost willing to accept em as they were mainly cuz there just so difficult to obtain can't just "switch em for another pair" so I took an entire weekend deciding but in the end just couldn't do it..
Spending that kind of coin and not getting a proper pair is just unacceptable

Back
Top Bottom