THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Do the little ridges on the insole wear down over time? I'm having a hard time putting these on (Bruce Lee's) because my socks get caught on the ridges and bunch up,kinda annoying that they'd put that on there.

The bumps do condense and smooth out after a handful of wears. I noticed after hooping in my pair for a couple of sessions.

Not sure if this has been posted but new Kobe shorts on NDC. Multiple cws.

Kobe Outdoor Tech

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-outdoor-tech-basketball-shorts/pid-939507/pgid-939510

Kobe-Outdoor-Tech-Mens-Basketball-Shorts-597349_010_A_PREM.jpg

Kobe-Outdoor-Tech-Mens-Basketball-Shorts-597349_547_A_PREM.jpg

Kobe Obsess

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-obsess-basketball-shorts/pid-939523/pgid-1535659

Kobe-Obsess-Mens-Basketball-Shorts-597351_010_A_PREM.jpg

So I was unimpressed with the lows in pics, but in person on my feet I am sold. They also made me realize that maybe I should've gone down a half size for the highs, because not having that extra toebox room made them feel great.

So I was unimpressed with the lows in pics, but in person on my feet I am sold. They also made me realize that maybe I should've gone down a half size for the highs, because not having that extra toebox room made them feel great.
Agree with you there. But i'm going half size up on these lows when I do cop a pair. The width of these feel tight with the flywire.

But the $160 price tag still making me hesitant. But $225 on highs i'm all in. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
@PROMOTAGGEDwelcome to the board. Glad you finally joined.

Quick question on all the unreleased/sample pairs you own.... Do any of them have the nickname behind the tongue like the released pair do? If so, which pairs say what?

Agree with you there. But i'm going half size up on these lows when I do cop a pair. The width of these feel tight with the flywire.

But the $160 price tag still making me hesitant. But $225 on highs i'm all in. :frown:

I didn't mind the $160 only because I've been wanting a Bruce Lee colorway done right forever, and the Vs are nowhere to be found in my size. For all of the other cws that have been revealed so far, I'll only cop if I can get a decent discount.

As far as the width goes, my TTS definitely makes my foot look kinda fat (partially because it is kinda fat), but I prefer the tightness to the extra space.

I didn't mind the $160 only because I've been wanting a Bruce Lee colorway done right forever, and the Vs are nowhere to be found in my size. For all of the other cws that have been revealed so far, I'll only cop if I can get a decent discount.

As far as the width goes, my TTS definitely makes my foot look kinda fat (partially because it is kinda fat), but I prefer the tightness to the extra space.
Yeah the shoes just have a wider look to them to begin with because the sides of the shoes don't wrap around your feet like how the Kobe 8's do. They made my feet look wide too actually.

damn so you guys get same size as your 8's? i just exchanged my 9.5's for a 10 which is my TTS.. but now im rethinking it again. hahaha

Lows came in today and they are beautiful. fit perfect when I went half size up since I prefer the toe space for my wide foot. I'll some pics later when I get a chance.

I ended up feeling the same way. I tried on the bruce lee lows and then realized that I needed to half size down on the elites. I was sliding forward a little bit doing jump stops. That's why I ended up taking back my inspirations. Since ive taken em back I have banned myself from going onto instagram cuz I cant stand to see pictures of them cuz I love that shoe so dam much. I know lots of people didn't like how it was mainly black. I actually liked that because it isn't as noticeable if they get scuffed.

I am gonna use the elites for ball and the lows for a little bit of ball (depending on CW) but mainly as a gym/casual wear.

^
laugh.gif

I saw the Showtimes... in person the laser orange looks golden yellow rather than "orange".

Still wish that purple was a little bit deeper tho...

Still a game-time decision.
I feel ya there, im gonna pull the ol cop and then decide technique. We all know how that goes lol.

I actually think you were the one talkin about that earlier in the thread. Sorry if im wrong about that.

If anyone still lookin for details, call Nike Las Vegas and check what sizes. Prob still there from when I posted last week.

Back
Top Bottom