THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man I kinda regret the half size down experiment. Don't know.... I plan on tryin to break these in more but they don't feel as comfortable as tts. Then again I don't slide around when I play ball either.  Was so excited to get the showtimes in 12.5 now I might be out of luck trying to get a 13. I am kinda a tweener with these elites. 12.5 slightly too small, and 13 slightly too big. Hopefully these stretch a bit though. I don't think these sold out in store though so ima look around tomorrow and see what I can do.

Cant get enough of these though.

mean.gif

Kobe's wouldn't eem be popular today if it wasn't for kanye
Until kanye rocked da kobe 5s no one eem messed wit Kobe's like that. Most people didn't eem know who Kobe Bryant was until then tbh

Man I kinda regret the half size down experiment. Don't know.... I plan on tryin to break these in more but they don't feel as comfortable as tts. Then again I don't slide around when I play ball either.  Was so excited to get the showtimes in 12.5 now I might be out of luck trying to get a 13. I am kinda a tweener with these elites. 12.5 slightly too small, and 13 slightly too big. Hopefully these stretch a bit though. I don't think these sold out in store though so ima look around tomorrow and see what I can do.

Cant get enough of these though.

this is my point, of course my TTS statement isn't absolute. But in general, the 9 is very similar to the 8s. length is the same. the only thing different is that the 9 has a roomier toe area.

it's just a deadspace kinda shoe, but the length is correct.

as long as you're comfortable, go for it. I, however, will still recommend TTS.

this is my point, of course my TTS statement isn't absolute. But in general, the 9 is very similar to the 8s. length is the same. the only thing different is that the 9 has a roomier toe area.

it's just a deadspace kinda shoe, but the length is correct.

as long as you're comfortable, go for it. I, however, will still recommend TTS.
They are close but I only had this problem with one pair of kobes and ironically they were the elites. I actually use a regular lunarlon insole with my blk/gld elites cuz I don't slide around in them. I don't know if it was the material of the insert that they had. I had the exact problem with them though. Just really frustrated because I love these shoes and want to have a couple pairs but at the same time it doesn't make sense to buy the shoes for ball and not have them fit the right way.

yeah, end of the day, if it doesn't fit you right, they'll become casual only.
Have you tried a 13 for ball yet? My TTS is a bit roomy bit I don't notice it when playing.

nike.com seems to have almost a full size run of the showtimes. I was able to add 12.5 to my cart.

outta all the CWs of the kobe ix elite, my fav = nrg black/white-volt and masterpiece both of which i dont have.  if i had a choice between them, disregardin value and exclusiveness, i would probably take the black/white-volt over MP, loved them from the word go.

to me my pair of inspiration fits abit bigger than my detail.  i had the opportunity to try on a pair (detail) 1/2 size smaller and they were a tight fit ( nike 1/2 cushioned socks ) and so at the end i went wit tts and wore elite socks and the fit after that was pretty good.  also ive tried switching insoles wit my lebron xi - fit was perfect wit 1/2 cushioned socks but it felt really weird at the same time, ur feet just sits way 2 high within due to the thickness of the lebron xi insole.  

for me - tts wit elite socks > half size down wit 1/2 cushioned socks and > tts switchin lebron xi insoles

my showtime r still in transit cant wait to play in them

I never even knew Kanye ever wore Kobe's. Shows how much attention I pay to what Kanye does....

Was at FTL today and had the Bruce Lees still on display. Asked the wife what she thought and I got the Kobe Death Stare. Safe to say can't be copping these in front of her if I do get them. :lol:  

:lol:

and they're not even $225 like Elites

Make it look like they sold out to increase demand.

I knew they did that with the Lebron's, because it's no way those sold out.

Make it look like they sold out to increase demand.

I knew they did that with the Lebron's, because it's no way those sold out.
Same thing they tried with last year elites. These are still heavily available in my area, along with the KD and Lebron Elites.

theres gonna be a lot of people who didnt get em when they dropped who dont know nothin about this restock-esque type ****

Back
Top Bottom