THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Perspectives rightfully sitting in alot of places it seems. People ragging on the showtimes acting like perspectives are fire are fuggin blind.

Perspectives rightfully sitting in alot of places it seems. People ragging on the showtimes acting like perspectives are fire are fuggin blind.
just because its still available somewhere doesnt mean its not a nice shoe

IMO its one of the better elites to drop so far, and currently the only one i own

Opinion.. Details vs Perspectives?
All things being equal I would go with Details. 

With that being said - I own the Perspectives and they POP in the sun. So it all depends on what you think looks best with what you rock. 

Last edited:
All things being equal I would go with Details. 

With that being said - I own the Perspectives and they POP in the sun. So it all depends on what you think looks best with what you rock. 

Any chances either of these can be faked? I found a good deal on ebay for the details and another for the perspectives. I rarely buy shoes on the bay.. just wanna be sure.

Any chances either of these can be faked? I found a good deal on ebay for the details and another for the perspectives. I rarely buy shoes on the bay.. just wanna be sure.
There's always a chance, but I've never stumbled upon any fake flyknit - I imagine that its pretty hard to replicate and would be pretty easy to spot a fake from the real thing. 

How good is the deal though?

There's always a chance, but I've never stumbled upon any fake flyknit - I imagine that its pretty hard to replicate and would be pretty easy to spot a fake from the real thing. 

How good is the deal though?

500 shipped for both pair

Who cares of they are fake or not? You covered through the bay or through paypal if you buy the outside of eBay! Just bought a pair outside of eBay that described as "dead stock" but they had been worn! PayPal made good for it

$500 for both isn't too crazy to me. The only colorways that are really selling consistently for over retail are the ASGs and Masterpieces (besides things like NRGs or the HTM pairs obviously), so the guy might just be trying to make his money back. I haven't seen any fakes of the Elite 9s yet, but you can post pics here or in the legit check section if you're really unsure. As long as you pay through PayPal and not as a gift, you'll be protected in case the seller does send you fakes.

Last edited:
anyone order Showtimes from END and have them shipped already?  They usually spoil us with the Saturday shipping, not this week I guess.  Was hoping to have them Wednesday.

anyone order Showtimes from END and have them shipped already?  They usually spoil us with the Saturday shipping, not this week I guess.  Was hoping to have them Wednesday.
end order shipped this morning for me, got the email at 8:11 pacific time

Back
Top Bottom