THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
to sit online I guess is a diff story.  I wouldn't bet on that.  I thought you meant in stores.   if anything try to get one on NDC,  and you return it later if you change your mind,  would be your best option.

any areas in Milan that possibly still have the HTM Kobe 9 Lows? heading out to Milan for work and was thinking of using a day to search for them..

I wear my IXs casually ALL the time, it's really not difficult. (before any mention of tight pants, I'm female...yall be quick with it) I always get lots of compliments on them and didn't have a problem with bouncers at the clubs in Hollywood saying no sneakers.  I'm only 5'9" and they don't sit too high either. 

I wear my IXs casually ALL the time, it's really not difficult. (before any mention of tight pants, I'm female...yall be quick with it) I always get lots of compliments on them and didn't have a problem with bouncers at the clubs in Hollywood saying no sneakers.  I'm only 5'9" and they don't sit too high either. 
I rock my Elite IX's casually all the time.  But I always cover the tongue.  Too old for the unlaced, un tucked look....lol

Anyone think the heroes will sit on Friday online? I'm not feeling them all that much, but if they sell out I may grab a pair because down the line my mind may change...

Chances are the Superheroes will sell basically as well as the past Elite colorways... IMO.

If it was me, I'd just grab a pair on release just to be sure.

would u say there was more hype for the heroes or showtimes?

showtimes had FSR on NDC through the weekend and mysteriously sold out haha.  they sent me an email saying they had to cancel my order for overselling, but ended up shipping out really delayed and was able to get them.

Last edited:
has there been any leaks about what the fk lows will look like? I would be cool if they came looking like the HTMs but I doubt it.

has there been any leaks about what the fk lows will look like? I would be cool if they came looking like the HTMs but I doubt it.
I would bet the design is basically the same as the HTMs -- just different colorways, no metal aglets, htm branding, etc

I would bet the design is basically the same as the HTMs -- just different colorways, no metal aglets, htm branding, etc
The HTM Lunar 1s and Frees were different (and a lot better looking) than the regular pairs. I hope they don't do that with the Kobes, like adding back that awkward heel/stitches and just replacing the EM with Flyknit.

I'm also curious, I wonder if the back will be the stitches or something else. Can't wait for these flyknit lows... Give us something already Nike!

Thinking about it more, it would be cool if Nike makes EXT versions that are flyknit, but w/o all the fuse underlayment like the Elite highs.

How would I go about using footaction birthday coupon in store for 9 elite. Btw it's not my birthday :tongue: cheers!

How would I go about using footaction birthday coupon in store for 9 elite. Btw it's not my birthday :tongue: cheers!

You go in tell them you have a bday coupon right when you ready to pay.. If they say no proceed to go to the next store

Order came in from D Ick's. Nice surprise since wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow. Love the detail on these. The detail of the tongue is great.

Every picture of the crimson pair I see, the red is a different color. I'm so confused

The crimson pair in person almost look pink. It's not red like those pictures above show. He may have flash on or something. I passed cause of how pink it looked

Back
Top Bottom