THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I really wish they made a Flyknit midtop :/ But its whatever I still wanna get those Gold Elites. The Hightops have grown on me and so have those crimson lows. I gotta see them in person first tho. Doubt I'll get them

The crimson pair in person almost look pink. It's not red like those pictures above show. He may have flash on or something. I passed cause of how pink it looked
Yeah it's with flash. Pink isn't too bright. It looks a lot like the KD VI N7 laces.

How would I go about using footaction birthday coupon in store for 9 elite. Btw it's not my birthday
tongue.gif
cheers!
It's better to ask if you can use it before you ask for your shoe size. 

Last edited:

It's better to ask if you can use it before you ask for your shoe size.
I just always let them know that I want to use the coupon or I will go somewhere else. They always do it because they want the sale and they say we will make it work. Only exception would be a Quickstrike release.

HEY THESE WERE JUST UPDATED TO THAT LAUNCH CALENDAR...LOOKS LIKE "PREMIUMS"??.......

SEPT 6 – NIKE KOBE IX EM PRM/BLACK 652908-001

SEPT 6 – NIKE KOBE IX EM PRM/GAME ROYAL 652908-404

Doesn't look like most of the stores in my area that have been getting the Elites are getting the Hero's? Anyone else having this problem too?

Doesn't look like most of the stores in my area that have been getting the Elites are getting the Hero's? Anyone else having this problem too?
Nope. HOH here has them already and doing FCFS. Said had nice stock run too.

Last edited:
Im just hoping they do a restock soon. They just did a Jordan one a few days ago. I entertained the idea of picking up a few pairs to flip and fund some kobes. Couldn't do it though, I cant come to terms with buying a shoe that I genuinely didn't want

Back
Top Bottom