THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i wouldn't put too much stock on nike.com's release calendar, their system sucks. but who knows. i sent them a dm on twitter so i will let you know what they say unless someone else has an answer.

i wouldn't put too much stock on nike.com's release calendar, their system sucks. but who knows. i sent them a dm on twitter so i will let you know what they say unless someone else has an answer.
yeah the What the KD 6, What the Bron 11, and Everglade Bron all were one there, but not anymore...

idk whats up, but I don't like it one bit

Maestro/gumbo/all stars are restocking at Foot Actions today. Oak Park/KC has em in store and someone in Florida and Philly said they were at their Foot Action too. Not sure what the deal is but if you're still after these and near your local foot action today, you might swing thru (or give em a call if you trust em to tell you the truth).

Idk what time this was posted at since im on mobile but I'm pretty sure I'm too late now lol
Woulda went to the Franklin Mills Footaction to see whats up but I dont feel like it
Also whats been goin with these release dates getting pushed back, first the Lebrons now the Gold Kobes :smh:

it's funny that my ftl knows nothing about the unleashed pair... i was thinking about copping on rd if we got them locally with a bday coupon, but it doesn't look like it... i don't see them on the launch locator either 
nerd.gif

Nikes doing some weird stuff with Bron releases too....

Hmmm....
Maybe the strikes in China pushed some dates out for some of the pairs.  @mattsos said Nike has 30 different factories in China to use, but maybe the ones where people were on strike affected a few releases after all.

My size 10 also got cancelled on NDC.....still waiting on that 20% off coupon i was promised from support

Back
Top Bottom