THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You know it's a slow day for Kobes when favorite lists are posted and people are talking about the box their shoes ship in.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
View media item 690847

WORD.

This right here is a MAJOR Improvement... part of the Reason why I say the Upper Looks Unfinished on the EM 9's.
Just a More Refined & More Well Put-Together Sneaker when it comes to the Flyknit... I just LOVE the Design. :nthat:
I'm def lookin forward to fk lows for sure but I def dig the 9 em. Certain Cw's make the 9 unfinished I think, not the silouette or the em IMO. The Bruce lees kinda look bland even tho I got them and still dig em. Noticed this when I got my amnesty id's, they came out smokin and look way better than the Cw's released so far of the lows. The crimsons look pretty good, just wish it was university red or bulls red instead of that laser crimson aka nikes way of saying a certain shade of hot pink. But def like 8's better. I'll stand by my 8's till the death. But the 8's are my favorite shoe of all time for casual AND performance.

I'm not too sure about the size I should get on the 9 Elites. I just bought the Nike Hypervenom Phantoms (football/soccer boot), and they're 11.5 US. They fit pretty tight, like football boots should.

Should I order 11.5 US or 12 US on the Elites? They're gonna be for casual wear, and I don't want them to be too small, because I can't return them :/. But lot of you guys are saying that get TTS or .5 size down. If they're too big that's also a problem. If any of you guys could help me, would appreciate it 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I need to stop thinking it's a good idea to buy IX HTM's in white/gum sole not in my true size "on the cheap" and sell my MP's and Prelude 1's to break even on it. 

I'm not too sure about the size I should get on the 9 Elites. I just bought the Nike Hypervenom Phantoms (football/soccer boot), and they're 11.5 US. They fit pretty tight, like football boots should.

Should I order 11.5 US or 12 US on the Elites? They're gonna be for casual wear, and I don't want them to be too small, because I can't return them :/. But lot of you guys are saying that get TTS or .5 size down. If they're too big that's also a problem. If any of you guys could help me, would appreciate it 
smokin.gif
I'm a true 11.5 and thats what I wear for the kobe9. They are narrow so I wasn't comfortable in a 11 at all. But I can wear a 11 in jordan XI no problem. 

Saw Unleashed in person at HOH today. Look really good. They're doing FCFS on Sat so hopefully will be easy cop. Said they are a little more limited then the Easters and Lasers.

Saw Unleashed in person at HOH today. Look really good. They're doing FCFS on Sat so hopefully will be easy cop. Said they are a little more limited then the Easters and Lasers.

They probably only said they were more limited so they can start to sell some 9 lows

They probably only said they were more limited so they can start to sell some 9 lows
They sold out of Easters and Lasers all the big sizes. SC also said it was going to be limited so we'll see. Trust me I hope they're not.

I like how the EM lows are sitting. And getting the Uunleashed with $25 BDAY coupon is nice.

I'm a true 11.5 and thats what I wear for the kobe9. They are narrow so I wasn't comfortable in a 11 at all. But I can wear a 11 in jordan XI no problem. 
How much space do you have between your toes and the 9's? I'm pretty narrow footed btw 
happy.gif

Maestro/gumbo/all stars are restocking at Foot Actions today. Oak Park/KC has em in store and someone in Florida and Philly said they were at their Foot Action too. Not sure what the deal is but if you're still after these and near your local foot action today, you might swing thru (or give em a call if you trust em to tell you the truth).

How much space do you have between your toes and the 9's? I'm pretty narrow footed btw 
happy.gif
I half sized down and they were barely too small. Too small is too small though. I went TTS and I have some extra room but they are pretty comfortable. I do slide around a tad bit in certain situations but it was better that then being uncomfortable in the shoe. Im narrow footed as well.

Anyone in Houston know which Foot Action is the most likely to get the restock on the Maestro's?

Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned. 

Back
Top Bottom