THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It should be. Maybe a little less pairs than some of the other lows but I feel it should be an easy cop
 thanks for the info bruh.. im going for sizes 9, 13 and 14.. you think these sizes will sit at least for the whole day tom?

Ya I've always thought Nike should do some type of rewards program for loyal customers similar to how FTL and FNL do the coupons after so many purchases.  I was lame and talked to a rep this morning and they said to expect this not to be a one time that but that they will do it more in the coming future
A rewards program on NDC would be great and a long time coming. Overall I probably get most of my launch day releases off of NDC cuz I rarely ever get through on Eastbay/FTL with their timer system, so it'd be nice to see more discounts.

thanks for the info bruh.. im going for sizes 9, 13 and 14.. you think these sizes will sit at least for the whole day tom?

Nike pushed back their jordan releases to 10 this Saturday so there probably will not be as many people looking early in the morning. Just by judging from here in niketalk not that many people view this is a must cop. So I think it will sit for a little like the others, but you never know. Worst case scenario you should be able to stock locate them in store somewhere.

^ yeah and I dont want to be sitting at the computer at 8 just tryna cop them.. saturday tom, going to have a little fun out then come home and hopefully see the sizes still available.

Nike pushed back their jordan releases to 10 this Saturday so there probably will not be as many people looking early in the morning. Just by judging from here in niketalk not that many people view this is a must cop. So I think it will sit for a little like the others, but you never know. Worst case scenario you should be able to stock locate them in store somewhere.
Glad to hear about the Jordan being pushed back but SSSHHHHHH. Don't jinx it. Hope is easy cop. Can't wait until 7and 10.

^ thanks.. will just probably order the 3rd pair i need on a different site. me and these hook ups though...

nthat.gif
 LAWDIE LAWDIE LAWDIE

laceswap?
Yes...I threw my old mambacurial laces on them...perfect fit for me since I only like lacing up to the 2nd hole

Can anyone tell me the differences between elite flyknit and the Em low on the basketball courts ? What you prefer and why?(personal experience in both)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom