THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can't wait until 6/6
Pair 6 on 6/6

devil.gif

Man its totally different this year than last year with the Kobe 8.....Easters, Crimsons, and Bruce Lees all still available all sizes for each on Nike.com.....haha..last year the Easters were gone in sec....smh...not many peeps feelin the Kobe 9 EMs and/or waiting for the Flynit Lows.....crazy..

KOBE 9- CRIMSONS, EASTERS, BRUCE LEES... FULL SIZE RUN FOR EACH.... ON NIKE.COM!.. RIGHT NOW!!!

Last edited:
Man its totally different this year than last year with the Kobe 8.....Easters, Crimsons, and Bruce Lees all still available all sizes for each on Nike.com.....haha..last year the Easters were gone in sec....smh...not many peeps feelin the Kobe 9 EMs and/or waiting for the Flynit Lows.....crazy..

KOBE 9- CRIMSONS, EASTERS, BRUCE LEES... FULL SIZE RUN FOR EACH.... ON NIKE.COM!
THANK YOU NIKE.

hopeful other cws sit like this only ones i see flying off shelves is the Philippines pair. 

KOBE 9- CRIMSONS, EASTERS, BRUCE LEES... FULL SIZE RUN FOR EACH.... ON NIKE.COM!.. RIGHT NOW!!!
Not feeling the Easters this year. ID options are way better. Bruce Lee won't last too long. Just think they made more this year and everybody waiting for FK. FK will most likely be like prelude so people will prob back track at some point.

Are they legit. How's shipping? Pretty fast and reliable?

They're 100% legit. They have a few brick and mortar stores in the Philly area. No tax too. From what I remember, shipping was pretty fast. Ordered a bunch of Kobe 8's from them last year.

Last edited:
They're 100% legit. They have a few brick and mortar stores in the Philly area. No tax too. From what I remember, shipping was pretty fast. Ordered a bunch of Kobe 8's from them last year.
Repped. Went ahead and got one in case I miss out on one of the 24 total pairs at HOH tomorrow. Tax free and free shipping was nice.

^ will cop sz 9 and 13 on kicksusa.. will take the word that they are a legit retailer. thanks for the link

ALRIGHT!...thank you whoever put up that KICKSUSA site.....just copped a sz 13 of those "UNLEASHED" Free shipping and No tax!..$160 shipped baby! sweeeet!..thanks again whoever?..haha

Hey guys, any idea how long the lunarlon cushion in the kobe 9 lows will last me before "bottoming out".. I've read a few places that this seems to be an issue with the lunarlon inserts, but Im not even sure what that means or feels like. I play recreational games 5-6 hours a week. Thanks 

After canceling my original order for the Heroes, Nike e-mailed me today offering me a pair for 25% off. 

Anyone? I plan to pick up the kobe 9 lows tmw so it would help me a lot if I could make sure right now.. Thanks
Hey guys, any idea how long the lunarlon cushion in the kobe 9 lows will last me before "bottoming out".. I've read a few places that this seems to be an issue with the lunarlon inserts, but Im not even sure what that means or feels like. I play recreational games 5-6 hours a week. Thanks 

Back
Top Bottom