THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did anyone order from Kicks USA yesterday? I told them they were up yesterday and they replied back that those orders will be cancelled. Looks like they don't want to admit it was available early. Dumb move by them cause those cancelled orders aren't gonna order again even though sizes are still available.

Did anyone order from Kicks USA yesterday? I told them they were up yesterday and they replied back that those orders will be cancelled. Looks like they don't want to admit it was available early. Dumb move by them cause those cancelled orders aren't gonna order again even though sizes are still available.
When did you call them? I ordered and haven't received any email about cancelation or shipped. Covered by Paypal so we'll see.

I tweeted them when they tweeted the link half hour ago. They replied back and said the link being available yesterday was a "fluke, those orders will be cancelled". Which wasn't because they were on their site as some of you saw. Oh well if they cancel it's their loss because those people aren't gonna order them again.

Last edited:
Anyone get conf. email yet? I forgot to change from my school email so it won't go through me until the day after I actually get it...I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

If N
Anyone get conf. email yet? I forgot to change from my school email so it won't go through me until the day after I actually get it...I need to read NikeTalk's rules.
If you are talking about NIKE, yes. Got confirmation order is being processed. Also, got shipping confirmation on 2 Bruce Lee's ordered yesterday.

You better finish the set 
roll.gif

Yes that means Mp's, Fundamentals and both NRG (almost forgot also the Influence)
haha ....i definitely will get some fundamentals

Masterpieces and influences....maybe one or the other

NRG ....is what i call an infinite money purchase.  Might as well be 4million dollars a pair because there's no way i'll ever pay anything close to what their worth for them haha unless i had close to infinite money (or millions of dollars).  Similar to me being able to buy a porsche 997 GT3 or a GTR (new)

Back
Top Bottom