THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
what you guys think of the MP upper with a wolf grey sole? i dont wanna white sole so basically its between wolf grey and black. Just dont know if the grey sole will work with the multi colored upper. Thoughts?

tried to post the vs. pic but they didnt email it to me
I used the wolf grey sole on my pair I just ordered -- I think it will turn out nice considering the original MPs have a grey sole

Originally Posted by gtmor

what color swoosh is this?
Metallic Silver, but I think I'm gonna go white.  Still debating going Wolf Gray over White outsole.  The white looks nice online, but wondering how the wolf gray will turn out in hand.

Damn, I really want the multis but i already have masterpieces. i dont see the point. might unload the MPs and just cop two pairs of IDs.

Metallic Silver, but I think I'm gonna go white.  Still debating going Wolf Gray over White outsole.  The white looks nice online, but wondering how the wolf gray will turn out in hand.
I actually went glow, I hope it turns out alright. I just didn't want that BOOM THIS IS WHITE effect against everything. I'm hoping it will be a little more muted.

Those Kobe "Beethoven's" are the only shoes on my radar at the moment...So, I have plenty of time to ensure I can cop a pair of those

Multicolor looks pretty amazing, not as good as MP though. Hopefully in-hand they are as bright as the MP's. Waiting some on-feet pics before ordering haha
tongue.gif

I have a 15% code, two 2 day shipping codes and 5 nike $5 gc's for sale if anybody wants them PM me. $15 for the code

Last edited:

I actually went glow, I hope it turns out alright. I just didn't want that BOOM THIS IS WHITE effect against everything. I'm hoping it will be a little more muted.
Not a bad idea going with glow, should turn out nice!  Went with wolf grey on mine

Is there a chance they close the us option soon too?

I have a 15% code for nike europe or else I WOULD ORDER FROM THE us SITE...

Will they close them too in the US ...dam.

I think the white sole will look better with the MP style upper or maybe black.

The HTMs have a white swoosh and a white sole

The MPs look like grey and grey

although the more i stare at the pic the more i like the metallic silver

Back
Top Bottom