THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If only gumsole were available on NikeID. Still glad they put Multi-Color on it...wonder if people who kopped the Mult-color HTM for $800+ regret it now.

if ur ankles is that huge, I guess is not necessarily to tied the shoe
laugh.gif

I got a few 20% off codes I'd be happy to hook someone up with for the same that this guy is wanting for his 15%.
thats just silly trying to sell a nike code for cash 
mean.gif

Just place one big *** order... let everyone eat its no lost to you if your placing an order anyway 

multi-color ID is straight up copy of Masterpiece flyknit. The HTMs had hits of blue, red, green...

Does anyone think these will be just limited time only? Also how long would I have to wait to see more upper options? Really want to try a red flynit black accent pair, what the MJ's should have been.

Guessing a lot of heads are new to nike Id?

They add options every so often sometimes monthly but normally when they add they also remove pre existing options as well

So since they have 3 uppers right now odds are if they add another they will remove one so it's best to get your order in now to be safe and if I had to guess the grey and black being neutral will more than likely stay with multi being removed

Guessing a lot of heads are new to nike Id?

They add options every so often sometimes monthly but normally when they add they also remove pre existing options as well

So since they have 3 uppers right now odds are if they add another they will remove one so it's best to get your order in now to be safe and if I had to guess the grey and black being neutral will more than likely stay with multi being removed
That's what worried me so I pulled the trigger on 2 IDs and now I can't wait for them to get here! 

just ordered my poormans Mp lows...changed the back tab from black to purple at the last second...gives it a little Laker touch and breaks up the monotonous black everywhere...cant wait for these!! probably gonna pass on the mj's now...probably

These ids are gunnu be nice! Can't wait to see some in hand pics!

On another note Finally got my kobe 9 collection complete. Decided to double up on the influence, one to rock and one to play in! View media item 1054548

multi-color ID is straight up copy of Masterpiece flyknit. The HTMs had hits of blue, red, green...
Ya, I noticed that too...for me MP flyknit is better than the HTM one. Only thing I want is the gum sole. Still glad Nike did this...

Last edited:
Yeah I'mma wait until my birthday to cop these... think the flyknit ids will still be up in January?

Back
Top Bottom