THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

How does your Blitz Blue Kobe 8 look? Wonder about those since they seem to yellow so fast from the ones I've seen in store already showing yellow.
I left the paper in the box...very minimal yellowing. Just a little near the shozoku pod on the heel of the sole. But the edges of the outsole are turning almost blue/purple/pink. Bizarre
nerd.gif

Same with the Venice Beaches...

Ive been looking for moonwalker hypergrape kobes all week. Nothin so far. Someone offered me a DS pair to trade for my used 3 times Gamma jordan 11s. Should I do it?

I left the paper in the box...very minimal yellowing. Just a little near the shozoku pod on the heel of the sole. But the edges of the outsole are turning almost blue/purple/pink. Bizarre :nerd:

Same with the Venice Beaches...

Thanks fam. They still ds. Your working your way to them on your rotation.

I like the EM more than the FK. Looking forward to that grey/blk cw in September. I just couldn't pull the trigger on the mw.

I told myself I was gonna keep it to one of each model..so far I have

Elite High: Maestros

Elite Low: Moonwalkers

EM's: ? Considering that grey/black/white pair that's coming out

China kobes restocked on kicks crew, I copped a pair

If the lebrons release in North America I'm sure the Kobes will. They're both part of the same pack. There's a press conference in China that will unveil release details in two days. The China Brons always drop here

If the lebrons release in North America I'm sure the Kobes will. They're both part of the same pack. There's a press conference in China that will unveil release details in two days. The China Brons always drop here
So should I cancel my order?

A little underwhelming...I was looking for a replacement for the Details (which I don't have but I want badly), but I don't know if these will quite cut it...still on the fence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Needed some quick $$ and couldn't move mine for $200, I swear I have the worst luck selling ****. But I glad I never sold em, I like em too much
laugh.gif

Needed some quick $$ and couldn't move mine for $200, I swear I have the worst luck selling ****. But I glad I never sold em, I like em too much
laugh.gif
That petition though
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
 , signed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"China" EMs are lame...

The EMs coming out next week could have been decent but they threw another random pattern on them.

I may have spoke too soon, these do look okay...but not for $160:

View media item 1088446

Will probably get these for $140(-$20 FTL)

This is one of the better ID prints though. Might do that instead.

Last edited:
Need to see more, but it looks similar to the YoTH pattern in grey. If that's true, nothing special IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom