THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

That petition though
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
 , signed it.
roll.gif
Good man

Has anyone realized that the flyknit lows run MUCH tighter than the EMs or is it just me?

I'm TTS on Kobe 6, 8, 9EM but I went TTS on Moonwalkers and they are REALLY tight. 
sick.gif

I doubt they will stretch that much because my Flyknit Racers never stretched and I wear them pretty often.

I have yet to wear them yet though, but usually the 6, 8 and 9EMs never had this problem straight out of the box. I'm contemplating a return since it really really is super tight.

Is it recommended to size up? Any info/advice would be great!

Has anyone realized that the flyknit lows run MUCH tighter than the EMs or is it just me?
I'm TTS on Kobe 6, 8, 9EM but I went TTS on Moonwalkers and they are REALLY tight. :x
I doubt they will stretch that much because my Flyknit Racers never stretched and I wear them pretty often.

I have yet to wear them yet though, but usually the 6, 8 and 9EMs never had this problem straight out of the box. I'm contemplating a return since it really really is super tight.

Is it recommended to size up? Any info/advice would be great!
Loosen up the laces all the way and it should help

Sorry I meant to say, I use strictly for performance on the court. Thanks for the quick reply though
Oh ok I've heard that swapping the insole for a kobe 8 insole helps out. I use my fk 9s on the court also and loosening up the laces then putting my foot in and tightening them up for a more comfortable fit worked for me.

Last edited:
Ive been looking for moonwalker hypergrape kobes all week. Nothin so far. Someone offered me a DS pair to trade for my used 3 times Gamma jordan 11s. Should I do it?
Was at HOH santa monica and Nike SM. Both had pairs available.

With that 10% cancellation fee they got, you're better off just letting them process the order
you sure? US retail is most likely $160 so with tax lets say about $180. I paid $289 and if I get hit with customs I'm looking at about $3-320. So if I cancel I pay close to $30 bucks and add that to the US pair if they release and I'm looking at about $210 which saves me $100. My thought process is whether saving $100 is worth the potential risk. They had Kd supremacys up for $300 and I didn't order em and they winded up releasing in the US.

With that 10% cancellation fee they got, you're better off just letting them process the order
you sure? US retail is most likely $160 so with tax lets say about $180. I paid $289 and if I get hit with customs I'm looking at about $3-320. So if I cancel I pay close to $30 bucks and add that to the US pair if they release and I'm looking at about $210 which saves me $100. My thought process is whether saving $100 is worth the potential risk. They had Kd supremacys up for $300 and I didn't order em and they winded up releasing in the US.
Your pair is secured, probably get it early, and shipped to your door...no need for hassle, raffles, gas spent, taking time out to go to the mall...etc...

the only other option would be online ordering...

Beethovens lost likely my next purchase. All but guaranteed Ill strike out on WTL and MC might not come back to IDs. So this is ti for me in the near future. feels nice.

China kobes restocked on kicks crew, I copped a pair

If the lebrons release in North America I'm sure the Kobes will. They're both part of the same pack. There's a press conference in China that will unveil release details in two days. The China Brons always drop here
The China Kobes don't necessarily drop even if it's part of a pack where the other shoes release stateside. 2 years ago when they did the Year of the Dragon pack, the Kobes never released in the US whereas the KDs , Jordans, and AF1s did. China Lebrons usually drop in the US, but China themed/exclusive Kobes have stayed overseas more times than not. Not sure what'll happen for this year, but that's what's happened in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
The China Kobes don't necessarily drop even if it's part of a pack where the other shoes release stateside. 2 years ago when they did the Year of the Dragon pack, the Kobes never released in the US whereas the KDs , Jordans, and AF1s did. China Lebrons usually drop in the US, but China themed/exclusive Kobes have stayed overseas more times than not. Not sure what'll happen for this year, but that's what's happened in the past.
Ok got you. I'll probably stick with the preorder then.

Back
Top Bottom