THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How many of you guys half sized down on the EM lows. I have been thinking about trying it but i got a feeling it will be the same result as the highs for me. When i half sized down they were just barely too small. I could ball in em but it wasnt as comfortable as tts but i would slide at all.

Those aren't the univ red fk lows though, aren't those thought to be the high's because of the code? 12/1 those pics might not leak for a while. That one guy just had the 2 confused.

What I was saying was that was the pair some initially thought could be a LM Aces colorway... I have no idea where some may think the upcoming red FK low release may be an 'Aces' colorway.

Last edited:
How many of you guys half sized down on the EM lows. I have been thinking about trying it but i got a feeling it will be the same result as the highs for me. When i half sized down they were just barely too small. I could ball in em but it wasnt as comfortable as tts but i would slide at all.
I wear a 9.5 in all of them. I tried on a 9 in the elites and my left foot was fine but it was just a bit small for my right.

Honestly I think you just got to try them on. Your local FTL will have one EM in some colorway.

Need help from some people that have gotten IX Elite High models brand new, specifically the gumbo leagues/all stars/devotions. 

Do they put those white square stickers on the insole?    

I know the HGs didn't have them but I was asking specifically about what this could be on the insole of a pair I am looking to get from someone, they look legit and I am pretty sure I could just clean it off but if anyone could help with a legit check / what is that sticker it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

@purpyurp  my Devotions did not come with a sticker on the insole.  That looks like a small square of duct tape but who knows.  Have you asked the seller?  

@purpyurp  my Devotions did not come with a sticker on the insole.  That looks like a small square of duct tape but who knows.  Have you asked the seller?  
Thank you for the quick reply!  

Just did after I got the pic, waiting for an answer but I figured I would ask the wealth of knowledge on here as well, while I wait to hear back.

Need help from some people that have gotten IX Elite High models brand new, specifically the gumbo leagues/all stars/devotions. 

I know the HGs didn't have them but I was asking specifically about what this could be on the insole of a pair I am looking to get from someone, they look legit and I am pretty sure I could just clean it off but if anyone could help with a legit check / what is that sticker it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
looks like a ftl tag and that would be the correct shoe to have it. Probably the left shoe was on the display wall. Is it a small size? usually they have the lower sizes 8-9 as displays

Not sticker in mine, but I know its usually a size on it. Probaly just worn off.

REPPED gotta use this more often.
i use it a lot, but, I am not sure how often they compile data. The phone app gives you a month by month bar of sale price and pairs sold, but that data is a bit old now - stopping a few months ago. I would guess that the website data is more up to date, as I see some ranking and scores are different between the mobile app and the website.

FTL in Cordova mall got them. That's where I got mine. Dude at the new FTL In destin commons said they still had a good amount left. Also had Details.

Thanks my boy. I haven't tried there. Didn't think they would have them if mobile didn't? Thought mobile was a bigger market and they didn't get them at all. Shoe game sucks in this area man. No one gets anything. Even some of the GR they don't get here! Smh I need to open a sneaker shop.

Back
Top Bottom