THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You guys remember last year? Dude wore a MID 8!?! That junk didn't even exist! Don't even guess cause he's just gonna go WILDCARD on you! 
roll.gif

I highly doubt EM Kobe 9s and their fake counterparts are relevant unless they're the philippines, in which case there aren't fakes of
There are Philippine 9 fakes, they are just easy to spot:

And for those looking at Maestros, here are the reps:

Biggest giveaway seems to be the swoosh and tongue, possibly laces? I don't own a pair so I don't know the differences too much.

What is that website where they give release dates for months head I think its a european shoe store online?

There are Philippine 9 fakes, they are just easy to spot:

And for those looking at Maestros, here are the reps:

Biggest giveaway seems to be the swoosh and tongue, possibly laces? I don't own a pair so I don't know the differences too much.
You can easily tell they're fake by the overall shape, swoosh, and tongue. 

Those that have the HG, how dirty have they gotten? I am not even sure if I want to try the Beethoven's, they look great but I am afraid that knit is going attract dirt something awful.

They are going to be hard to pass though. Look a thousand times better than those white/black knit trainers that Yeezy made the price jump to $500 for, to me at least.

Those are looking real nice on court. Going to wear my current bball shoes down and then these are probably next up.
Thanks man. I been playing hard in them and the inspirations. These get a lot of compliments. I don't think you will be disappointed in the performance either.

OMG WTF!!! did anyone just see the ftl release calendar? Aug 16 it says kobe 11 LMAO

Last edited:
Really wanting to convert my perspectives to lows. Wish I knew enough about sewing/altering to do it. 

Don't. Fall is right around the corner, hightop kicks will be
smokin.gif
Eh... these are still harder for me to pull off casually (usually only wear for ball/gym), because my fat legs in these has a very tube-like appearance that's kinda wack.

Really wanting to convert my perspectives to lows. Wish I knew enough about sewing/altering to do it. 

Hit up your local "Shoe Repair" shop and see if that can hook you up.

I thought about this as well. I want to pass on the Bee's and do this to some Details.

*North Stars*

Peach Cream/Bright Mango/Cannon/Edium Mint

More importantly, why are they releasing on a Thursday?

Last edited:
Seen those ugly 9s before.

The North Stars are the ones releasing Aug 28th.

The cat that sold me my MC iDs had them on & they're
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I love high tops...Kobes, Reeboks in particular, Supras. But I'm a tall guy, long legs. They look different on me than a shorter guy with bigger legs.

Back
Top Bottom