THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm in Hong Kong visiting my gfs family for 3 weeks but I copped 2 pairs of the China pack. They only had em at one nike store at Sogo (Causeway bay). The quality is better than most EMs.

View media item 1112160
View media item 1112174
What do you think between this and Philippine in person? The red is too plain to me but want to see it in person first.
And how much over there? Thx.

Last edited:
I saw these posted much earlier in the thread, not sure who's they are, its an EM iD. Not sure why anyone would want the chinas, especially at a high price. You can iD almost an exact pair and even better. I feel these are MUCH better than the China

@Lypac she was def embarrassed..told me to make sure I don't post the one showing her face. Lol

@sneakersberry I have the Phillipines as well..The gold on the red makes it sick. I also like the gold shade on the red strip on the toebox. The detail on the tongue is amazing.

Kiks files has em for like 260-270 shipped to US.

Last edited:
I very silently copped those grey EMs.
Don't be ashamed bro... They're dope. If I can snag closer to $100, I'll prob pull the trigger. I'm trying to watch my shoe spending for a little while, aka I'm broke :lol:

I saw these posted much earlier in the thread, not sure who's they are, its an EM iD. Not sure why anyone would want the chinas, especially at a high price. You can iD almost an exact pair and even better. I feel these are MUCH better than the China
View media item 1112286
now these....... :smokin WAAAAAAY better than China's IMO.

Don't be ashamed bro... They're dope. If I can snag closer to $100, I'll prob pull the trigger. I'm trying to watch my shoe spending for a little while, aka I'm broke
laugh.gif

now these.......
smokin.gif
WAAAAAAY better than China's IMO.
Agreed those make the China's look like trash.

Haven't copped shoes in a while but those Beethoven's are nice. Is this shoe going to be sold out on site?
if you mean online I would almost guarantee that's a yes. I don't think they will sell out in store right away but they will sell out. I think they are gonna be like the hyper grapes in numbers but a lot of people skipped the grapes for the beehovens. If you want em, get em right away cuz there is a good chance you might not get if you wait at all.

^

Niketalk Confessions:

Hyper Cobalts are growing on me.

Kind of remind me of i3rasil's soccer team.

Definitely using a bday coupon on them tomorrow.

Loved the color blocking, but the geometric shapes threw me at first.

It's weird for in pictures I'm not overly enthused, but I had them on feet and they were fire.

Last edited:
I originally liked the version we saw on NDC with the black swoosh on both the medial and lateral sides better, but after seeing more and more pics, I think I like the version that's releasing more. I've grown to like how the medial and lateral sides contrast each other.

Sole-Martyr aka Nike Destroyer is going CRAZY right now w/ free 20% codes :nerd:

people using them up pretty quick. even tho it is 2am in the pst.
tested it on socks and shorts. worked.

Almost grabbed Kobe Moonwalk Elite Crew to work with teh shoes, but just got the Nike Hyper Elite Title Men's Basketball Shorts purple.
if nike cancels, no big diff.

It's not a good thing that loser is doing that. He needs to get a life. I'd rather be able to buy the codes off of eBay for $8 and save $65 than Nike to just completely stop discount codes all together or make them so impossible to get that the next time you get a pair of shoes that show up a week late with a smashed box and chips in the paint all you get is told to return em or a free shipping code and nothing more. Too many cry baby losers lapping up everything that snitch says.

nike flags some of the users of the guessed/hacked codes & sometimes cancel your order

they did that to the person who used my 20% code, the nike phone rep told me they investigated it & cancelled all his lebron id orders & banned him off ndc

Last edited:
It's not a good thing that loser is doing that. He needs to get a life. I'd rather be able to buy the codes off of eBay for $8 and save $65 than Nike to just completely stop discount codes all together or make them so impossible to get that the next time you get a pair of shoes that show up a week late with a smashed box and chips in the paint all you get is told to return em or a free shipping code and nothing more. Too many cry baby losers lapping up everything that snitch says.

You may need to question where these Nike codes on eBay come from. Sure some may be legit, but i doubt they all are.

Back
Top Bottom