THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
This Nike Destroyer cat is quite the polarizing figure.

On the one hand I kind of respect him for screwing w/ resellers

i3ut on the other hand I HATE seeing honest people lose out on their codes
mean.gif
mad.gif

I didn't realize when I first tipped NT off that he was actually releasing codes that might possibly belong to others, although it seems like this is what people on e-bay are already doing?

Last edited:
Alll these codes are useless to me as I don't do IDs. And any shoe that's still sittin on that site at this time can probably be had in store for the same discount

You may need to question where these Nike codes on eBay come from. Sure some may be legit, but i doubt they all are.

If someone was dumb enough to sell one that wasn't going to work the feedback would be horrible and immediate and would be visible for all to see (on an acct they've spent time building up with positive feedback and sales, since a buyer would be stupid to buy codes from a new acct with no/bad/low feedback anyway) . People aren't going to eBay to buy a code today that they won't use for 2 months. They have something in cart or in mind on NDC and buy the code and use it and have the results immediately.

I know what's going on with the codes, so there was a very low possibility that the code could be used in that short time frame between purchase and applying it on NDC.... and the one person I saw that posted about that happening got a new code from the seller immediately. It's so easy for the seller to get one and send it, and anyone paying for them assumes the seller is doing something they're unable to do, so they are still satisfied with their code purchase. It's something that has nothing to do with his fake "take the advantage away" platform he used to suck losers in with, this is just him screwing people over bc he thinks clueless people will like him. He's trash

hypebeastkillah hypebeastkillah some people have been using codes on NDC every week for quite a while. That means you could use them on any future purchase of all those sold out things that you do buy and save some nice chunks of change every week/month.... If no one was ratting to Nike.

Sorry for the late night, off topic post hahaha. Back to the Kobe 9

This Nike Destroyer cat is quite the polarizing figure.

On the one hand I kind of respect him for screwing w/ resellers

i3ut on the other hand I HATE seeing honest people lose out on their codes
mean.gif
mad.gif

I didn't realize when I first tipped NT off that he was actually releasing codes that might possibly belong to others, although it seems like this is what people on e-bay are already doing?
I usually dislike everything that solemartyr does but you do realize the people that have been selling and giving away codes the last couple weeks were doing the exact same thing he just did just on a smaller basis or at least not out in the open.

All the codes sold on ebay are codes that have either already been given to someone or would have been given to someone.

I was tempted to get a code and use it this last week but because it had gotten to such a ridiculous scale I knew it would eventually hit the fan.

You may need to question where these Nike codes on eBay come from. Sure some may be legit, but i doubt they all are.
If someone was dumb enough to sell one that wasn't going to work the feedback would be horrible and immediate and would be visible for all to see (on an acct they've spent time building up with positive feedback and sales, since a buyer would be stupid to buy codes from a new acct with no/bad/low feedback anyway) . People aren't going to eBay to buy a code today that they won't use for 2 months. They have something in cart or in mind on NDC and buy the code and use it and have the results immediately.

I know what's going on with the codes, so there was a very low possibility that the code could be used in that short time frame between purchase and applying it on NDC.... and the one person I saw that posted about that happening got a new code from the seller immediately. It's so easy for the seller to get one and send it, and anyone paying for them assumes the seller is doing something they're unable to do, so they are still satisfied with their code purchase. It's something that has nothing to do with his fake "take the advantage away" platform he used to suck losers in with, this is just him screwing people over bc he thinks clueless people will like him. He's trash

@HypebeastKillah  some people have been using codes on NDC every week for quite a while. That means you could use them on any future purchase of all those sold out things that you do buy and save some nice chunks of change every week/month.... If no one was ratting to Nike.

Sorry for the late night, off topic post hahaha. Back to the Kobe 9

Last edited:
if the code works, that means you just stole someone else' one-time use code

these codes only works if there's already an owner

China's will sell for ridiculous prices due to them only releasing in china. Had they been a gr em here in North America they would sit.

The shoes can literally be made on nikeid with the exception of the tongue.. Which you don't see anyways when laced up. Everything else is IDable. If I was into them I wouldn't drop more than retail for them

China's will sell for ridiculous prices due to them only releasing in china. Had they been a gr em here in North America they would sit.

The shoes can literally be made on nikeid with the exception of the tongue.. Which you don't see anyways when laced up. Everything else is IDable. If I was into them I wouldn't drop more than retail for them

Has it been confirmed they aren't releasing in North America though?

Nice pics of the Beet's...Now I will be pickin up a pair fo'sho now...,but, if I strike out then I have other options lined up

Last edited:
All SoleMartyr is doing is screwing over the dudes that are exploiting the system and making money off it. Plenty of sites using code generators, making % off codes and selling them. Solemartyr is giving them out for free.

Same thing with early links... Many times he'd have it days before a drop, but wouldn't leak it. Other people started leaking the links, but selling them. That's the time he'd drop it for free, for anyone to use.

I think the people that get mad at him are the peeps that are trying to sell codes or links...

He's a pretty good dude from what I've seen.

Guys do you think if I trade some 7/10 condition infared AM90's and $120 for some VVVNDS perspectives, is a good deal?

Don't know if this was asked before but anyone noticed that unlike the 8s the kobe 9 XDR's sole looks exactly the same as the regular ones? are they really "more durable rubber?" :/

China pack (from nike cn website)
View media item 1112896

Last edited:
There is a lot of white on those Beethoven's ...
That's what is stopping me from picking them up.  I haven't bought shoes with that much white since K-Swiss and Air Force 1s were in style.
ohwell.gif

I would have preferred that they look more like the Details.

Back
Top Bottom