THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The entire medial side turned stormtrooper white
laugh.gif

I like how Nike just PS'd the shoe instead of retaking pics

The entire medial side turned stormtrooper white :lol:

Gonna be a dirt magnet... :x

I ordered my second Kobe 9 FK iD, so I may pass on the Beethovens... but I'm getting a nice ebates rebate the day before release, so I might change my mind on them. :lol:

People gonna be calling in to Nike trying to get 20% off codes because their Beethovens don't have pull tabs like the pair in the pics...

:lol:

Then I hope nike just tells be to live with it or return it. And laugh if people hint at a 20% off.

i wonder if the beethovens will have great grip as the mjs. i fell over the other day cause i stopped on a dime. i am hoping it was because of the translucent sole. i'm hoping no since beethovens will be casual compared to the bball mjs.

People gonna be calling in to Nike trying to get 20% off codes because their Beethovens don't have pull tabs like the pair in the pics...

:lol:

Then I hope nike just tells be to live with it or return it. And laugh if people hint at a 20% off.

i wonder if the beethovens will have great grip as the mjs. i fell over the other day cause i stopped on a dime. i am hoping it was because of the translucent sole. i'm hoping no since beethovens will be casual compared to the bball mjs.
Same shoe, different colorway. Might be a very slight difference in the grip because of the make up of the pistol rubber between clear and solid, but both are made for basketball.

I just don't understand how my luck can be this bad. I have struck out on every Kobe 9 that i want. I refuse to pay resale.

I liked em from the jump... Sole is dope. Would def scoop on sale if they released... But dudes are paying $500+ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom