THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After seeing the GS version of the elites im almost certain thats about what a mid would have looked like in mens. GS version look like space boots
If they just look like the regular elite highs but chop the top off a little ( 
laugh.gif
 ) it would be perfect for me.

Last edited:
its only one outlet, could be just few pairs and just that one.

id like to see these sit and go on steep discount but who am i kidding
It be lame for Sneakersteal to post a return pair on the Bruce Lees. 
roll.gif

Pretty sure it's a FSR. Just guessing but I could be wrong.

If the site says "excluded from discount", you won't be able to use a bday coupon... and depending on the manager, you may not be able to use it in store either since it would be a new release.

what i don't get is why "free shipping" is considered a discount. shipping is supposedly free on all shoes $75 or higher, discount on shipping is considered discount on shoes. shipping stops me from shopping at ftl and fnl. NDC or EB for that free shipping.

Last edited:
Well they have definitely been worn.
Passed on those already. Saw the pair personally. Looks like he wore it every single day since the release. lol. Got a deal for a DS pair for $300.

Hey guys do the kobe 9s fit in those 12L boxes? 

sorry fam I just googled them and find those repped though, how do they fit? the only kobe's I got are the yoth lifestyles and the yots 2k4s
I didn't think it was you by the way. The fit is the same as the elite highs to me went a size 10 in both & they feel roughly the same not snug like the flyknit lows.

you said sore ankles.. so i corrected you since you're misinformed.
Can't mess with that ridiculous worthless high cut. People actually think that supports and prevents ankle injuries? Lol. Lows all day for me IMO. I get down with both the fk lows and ems for on court and casually.

damn did they leave the tongue from the highs on them **** or what :smh:

You right though they dont exactly but i still see the GS elites especially since they were EM and these EXT has that glossy look in this pic.

If they fixed that tongue to be lower and theyd def improve. Who knows a better cway (imo) may change my mind

I feel like you've had sizing issues with every 9 you've tried (low, high, various sizes).

Maybe they're just not for you, bro.
Haha I was just gonna say this. Honestly I can feel your pain, everyone goes through sizing issues with certain models at least once or numerous times since sizing is inconsistent, but damn I feel like every post I've read of yours from waayyyyyyy back in this thread have all been about complaining about ur sizing issues. Like I said understandable to ask for advice but damn, after all that time u still can't figure out a right fit, this model just aren't for your feet man. Just wear em casually half or full size up with little room and just ball in other shoes homie. There's plenty of other performance shoes out there that you can find the perfect fit

Super amped about the Laser Crimson 9 EM I picked up for $130 shipped.  That's way too cheap for a pair of kicks of this caliber.  Anyone else picked up their pairs from City Gear?

Super amped about the Laser Crimson 9 EM I picked up for $130 shipped.  That's way too cheap for a pair of kicks of this caliber.  Anyone else picked up their pairs from City Gear?

good deal. hopefully more em's are heading that way. it's a win win for us.

Back
Top Bottom