THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Kobe 9 mids on a budget
minus the kobe emblem and high tongue you right plus its got 360 max air, might be worth something
laugh.gif

I know a lot of you complain about the lunar due to the bottoming out, but has anyone experienced it with the 9s?

I don't recall anyone mentioning it to this point. The lunar foam seems much more dense on the 9s versus the 4s and 8s, which were much softer.

I've put some pretty heavy use on my details in the gym and court and the lunarlon is still holding up pretty well. Definitely better then last years imo.

Last edited:
Can someone on here steer me in the right direction for a pair of nice flat laces for the Tovens. Im stuck between going with grey or black. I think either of those colors would look better than the white the shoes come with. 

Ok, I normally wear sz 12 in the 8's, 7's, 6's and 5's but the 9 hi's I had to drop half a sz down.
So stay with the sz 12 for the flynit lows right?
Yes.  I am a 11.5 in 8s, 6s, and 5s and also dropped a half in the 9 highs.  I went my true 11.5 in the 9 flyknit lows (same as 8s, 6s, 5s).  You'll be happy with that choice trust me

There is probably a reason most peoples MC ID's look very similar.  Because you have to go with neutral colors on the MC. Otherwise it looks like a dumpster fire
Thats what im saying man. He's different, lets make fun of him because he's different.

Back
Top Bottom