THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
What are your guys' thoughts on why the Moonwalker Flyknits weren't an instant sell out?  Color way, price, widely available, or some other reason(s)...?

where didnt they sell out? werent they sold out with a quickness online?

think the beethovens are gonna sell way better

just me tho

the purple werent that appealing. the upper was nice the the black was meh. killed it for me

Yes. However, took a stroll through the semi-local mall and they seem to be available in most sizes.
The Moonwalkers sat at the malls in Vegas and also in Orange County, CA.

I'm just curious on people's reasons on passing.  I also think the Beethovens will sell better because of the color way.

Aug 16 is looking to be a busy release day.  What are you all planning to pick up (if any)?

I'm just curious on people's reasons on passing.  I also think the Beethovens will sell better because of the color way.

I love my Hypergrapes and didn't care whether they were gonna sell out or not... BUT, I can see where some consumers wouldn't find a mostly purple shoe appealing.

Beethovens will probably appeal to more people due to its' neutral based colorway.

Guess we'll find out next weekend.

where didnt they sell out? werent they sold out with a quickness online?
Selling out online means nothing, it's well known that Nike does that to generate hype.

Philippines for example - sold out within seconds on NDC with that horrible shot clock release timer, yet were incredibly easy to get in stores when I was in Atlanta.

I'm so devastated that Nike changed the Beethoven's. Black swoosh with all grey looks better imo. Nike shouldn't have officially posted pics of them if they're not gonna release them SMH

What are your guys' thoughts on why the Moonwalker Flyknits weren't an instant sell out?  Color way, price, widely available, or some other reason(s)...?

people arent hyped up for purple as in red.
if kanye did a purple octobers.....

hype hype hype

I love my Hypergrapes and didn't care whether they were gonna sell out or not... BUT, I can see where some consumers wouldn't find a mostly purple shoe appealing.

Beethovens will probably appeal to more people due to its' neutral based colorway.

Guess we'll find out next weekend.

and because the upper is like the OG white flyknits that dropped

the white shoe is :pimp:

So I saw those aau peach jam em exclusives today.. They are :pimp: in person.

Told my friend to try to get me an 11 (he had a 12 on, played in the tournament).. Maaaaan I want them!! The sole fading is too sick

Last edited:

Told my friend to try to get me an 11 (he had a 12 on, played in the tournament).. Maaaaan I want them!! The sole fading is too sick

wish those were releasing :smh:

why are there IDs in this thread? trying to get more thumbs up cred?
what's worse is when people say " i kno there is an ID thread, but...."
really? cmon now!
like a former loved member once said:

all about the e cred ~ ES

laugh.gif

wish those were releasing :smh:

For real.. They were nice. Was bout to ask for his size 12 lol but I like to wear all my kicks.

He's gonna ask around to see if anyone wants to part with their pair. I doubt it tho cause the players all know they're the only ones with a pair :frown:

I just got the Chinas in the mail. Just thought I'd share a pic of the extra details on the heel. Don't think I've seen a pic of that posted yet, at least in this thread. Glad I picked them up. The gold flaked toebox is pretty nice too
What did those baby's set you back? I did the conversion calculator and it was like $250 US ... if they wanted that before I had to have them shipped to the States, they can keep them lol. 

Back
Top Bottom