THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dude made a D-Bag statement too. Talking about how "anything else is imitation". Dude sounded pressed and quick to show off he has the MP. I also have the MP but the MC is just as great a shoe. I have OG Js and Nikes in my collection, I guess any retros he owns are "imitations" too. Lol

Dude made a D-Bag statement too. Talking about how "anything else is imitation". Dude sounded pressed and quick to show off he has the MP. I also have the MP but the MC is just as great a shoe. I have OG Js and Nikes in my collection, I guess any retros he owns are "imitations" too. Lol
this is a forum lol nothing wrong with saying what you think. I never try to show off with pic cuz I don't care that much

is nba.com gonna release these as well?

trying to remember if they had released the hypergrapes

I've been on the baes ever since we first got pics from heidi of them, but that ID drop hit the pockets lol.

Maybe cop em here soon on disco with the bday coupon

The fake Philippines pair's swoosh on the lateral side is still a bit off. The point is stubbier and doesn't curve back at the same angle. I'm not sure if this is a good indicator of fakes, but the off swoosh is consistent on the other fake EMs that were posted here.
sick.gif

Last edited:
The MC is a imitation of the  masterpieces. Whats wrong with it being an imitation of a great colorway? They say Kobe imitates Jordan but he is still his own player and is great in his own way.

If I had the MP's I would show them off and not think twice about it.

ANyone know if i can return my pop arts to the Nike outlet without any receipt? :nerd:

Yup but they will give you $99 for it. Or whatever price is in the system. If you have a regular Nike store that still has them in stock you can get full price for it. Has to be in DS condition tho for return without receipt.

Last edited:
welp NVM if they are gonna give me $99. pointless

and yea they are DS :lol: i dont know why i bought em. thought they would grow on me but yea. waste of money

Thanks to all of those you helped me. im going to see if i can get better quality pics and post them again and hopefully you guys can help me one last time.

welp NVM if they are gonna give me $99. pointless

and yea they are DS :lol: i dont know why i bought em. thought they would grow on me but yea. waste of money

Call to make sure but they aint giving you full price at outlets unless you got the receipt.

The MC is a imitation of the  masterpieces. Whats wrong with it being an imitation of a great colorway? They say Kobe imitates Jordan but he is still his own player and is great in his own way.

If I had the MP's I would show them off and not think twice about it.

Why you asking me? Ask him. I said there both great. A imitation is a fake of the real thing. The Kobe 9 MC low is just that. A Kobe 9 low with multi color Flyknit. What about that is fake?

Back
Top Bottom