THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I want these for basketball. I like them aesthetically but how do they perform on court? I'm using hyperdunk lows right now.

^^ same. I've only heard good stuff about Kobe's to ball in so I think we gucci. It depends on what type of player you are though for the lows and highs.

welp NVM if they are gonna give me $99. pointless

and yea they are DS :lol: i dont know why i bought em. thought they would grow on me but yea. waste of money
If you lost receipt don't return at Nike store. I lost my receipt for Yeezy foam too, went to return it they give me 99$ for 275$ yeezy foam F*** it. Lol. It's like you go to gamestop to sell your games.lol.

Why you asking me? Ask him. I said there both great. A imitation is a fake of the real thing. The Kobe 9 MC low is just that. A Kobe 9 low with multi color Flyknit. What about that is fake?
I was asking you because you seemed offended because he said they were in imitation. Imitation has more than one definition also. Imitation also can mean mimic. MC id do mimic the MP's but they are not quite the same. Many people call the MC the masterpiece lows. I agree with you when saying that they are their own identity and that they shouldn't be compared.

I think he was just saying that because of all the people calling the MC lows the masterpiece lows. Im not trying to come at you or anything im more so just asking. Not trying to offend.

I was asking you because you seemed offended because he said they were in imitation. Imitation has more than one definition also. Imitation also can mean mimic. MC id do mimic the MP's but they are not quite the same. Many people call the MC the masterpiece lows. I agree with you when saying that they are their own identity and that they shouldn't be compared.

I think he was just saying that because of all the people calling the MC lows the masterpiece lows. Im not trying to come at you or anything im more so just asking. Not trying to offend.

No offense taken. I just took his comment a different way and if I'm wrong I apologize to him.

I'm still considering buying them on Saturday and I remember that there was some discussion in here that the FK Kobes are a bit smaller than the EMs. So is the general consensus tts or half size down? (Sorry if you had to answer that question a thousand times before)

I'm still considering buying them on Saturday and I remember that there was some discussion in here that the FK Kobes are a bit smaller than the EMs. So is the general consensus tts or half size down? (Sorry if you had to answer that question a thousand times before)

Buy them either TTS or .5 LARGER.

DO NOT SIZE DOWN

Back
Top Bottom