THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Even tho Im a fan of the leather EXT.. why didnt nike just make a real flyknit kobe EXT 
mean.gif

I like the new nike in regards to processing and shipping. quick confirmation.
getting my tracking e-mailed to me the same day or the following morning is nice.
Even tho I know it doesnt ship til monday.

Cats is crazy paying well over 3 bills for Beethovens. My max bid on one was 185 plus dude had 15 for shipping.

Cats is crazy paying well over 3 bills for Beethovens. My max bid on one was 185 plus dude had 15 for shipping.
I'm pretty sure after this week you'll see eBay prices go down to about 230-250ish. Hype is still high right now lol

The pictures of the red Flyknit joints look like the white may glow in the dark. The speckles on the laces have a yellowish tint to it.

wait so your highest bid was less than retail.

Yup I wasnt paying over 2 bills for it. He had 15 shipping cost. So I just put 185 and was automatically outbid. I was like oh wells. Kept it on watch to see what it sold for and it went up to 340.

Red Flyknit will be mines. Got some grey ids ordered so that will take the place of the beethovens.

He does make a valid point tho.

Normally, his order shouldn't still be in the submitted stage. Should be in progress.
That's all I was getting at. Normally the "submitted" part of the process only lasts a short period of time until it goes to "in progress." I ordered a pair of ATC Hybrids on a Saturday afternoon and by Monday they were still listed as "submitted." Nike rep said they were in the process of locating the shoes in the warehouse, but the next day the order was cancelled because they oversold.

He'll probably still get his shoes, just sharing my experience in case he should run into a backup opportunity.

Yup I wasnt paying over 2 bills for it. He had 15 shipping cost. So I just put 185 and was automatically outbid. I was like oh wells. Kept it on watch to see what it sold for and it went up to 340.

for Beethovens
sick.gif

I've got a long list of kicks I'd pick up for a lot less than that...damn. Buyer will probably flake though.

for Beethovens :x

I've got a long list of kicks I'd pick up for a lot less than that...damn. Buyer will probably flake though.

Yeah thats what im thinking. Unless its a mom that just gave into a whining teenager. No offense whining teenagers out there. You got the kicks.

Red Flyknit will be mines. Got some grey ids ordered so that will take the place of the beethovens.
Gotcha. Yeah I am thinking about grabbing the red ones too. If I can get a military discount I might grab the MJs soon too.

Gotcha. Yeah I am thinking about grabbing the red ones too. If I can get a military discount I might grab the MJs soon too.

I was not digging the black soles at first but it gives a good contrast to the red fk. Plus all the ids I got coming in got white soles.

Nike better do fcfs again. Im just going to take the death stare from the wife and leave the house with the quickness.

Last edited:
Apparently not. I want them but they aint worth over 3 bills.

apparently they aren't worth over 2 bills for you either. neither are they to me. but it nice to have for sure.
glad my hoh accepted my bday coupon. $190 + by buying i get a $15 VIP rewards for future use.
i'm just waiting for my ndc pair to come so i can compare it to my ftl one then return or sell the other.

Last edited:
I was not digging the black soles at first but it gives a good contrast to the red fk. Plus all the ids I got coming in got white soles.

Nike better do fcfs again. Im just going to take the death stare from the wife and leave the house with the quickness.

Those black soles don't do it for me either.

Just gonna wait until someone posts a pic of the FK red upper in the iD thread, and then I'll plan accordingly.

Those black soles don't do it for me either.

Just gonna wait until someone posts a pic of the FK red upper in the iD thread, and then I'll plan accordingly.
I like the black soles on them it's a good change up I'm over the grey soles lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom