THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sorry if this has been asked before but do we know for sure if there is more flyknit highs coming after the red/black flyknit lows? Seemed to me those release dates could easily be for lows.

Last edited:
Those black soles don't do it for me either.

Just gonna wait until someone posts a pic of the FK red upper in the iD thread, and then I'll plan accordingly.
@Dark Steel. You've been disagreeing with my taste of colorways all day. 
laugh.gif

It amazes me these resellers can actually get away with it considering FC is always a safer bet then an eBay seller.

Some people forget FC gets more than Yeezys and the desire to have what you makes people do silly things.

Some of those same buyers will probably trade or sell a shoe for another lesser valued shoe and lose out even more money.

@Dark Steel. You've been disagreeing with my taste of colorways all day. :lol:  

:lol:

Naw, fam. I just can't keep giving Nike up to 2 bills for some of these releases...

Haven't felt an EM other than the Phils, and now these FK lows are looking a little plain to me for the price.

Maybe some highs will spark my interest again...

Even tho Im a fan of the leather EXT.. why didnt nike just make a real flyknit kobe EXT 
mean.gif

So. Much. This.

Please Nike. Read this, and JUST DO IT.
nice pun but see below

Even tho Im a fan of the leather EXT.. why didnt nike just make a real flyknit kobe EXT 
mean.gif

maybe you just want a fk mid, since the point of ext is premium materials like leather, suede, nubuck and denim, I mean the closest to this would be the kd ext florals which were some kinda cloth material but if its fk what would differentiate the ext from the elites?

nice pun but see below

maybe you just want a fk mid, since the point of ext is premium materials like leather, suede, nubuck and denim, I mean the closest to this would be the kd ext florals which were some kinda cloth material but if its fk what would differentiate the ext from the elites?
EXT means extension not material selection and per Nike EXT means taking a performance shoe and making it for casual use.. so it could be one of the materials you mentioned as well a true flyknit shoe... the elites low/high are a flyknit overlay of a composite material but Im talking about a true flyknit like the runners not a MP medium 
laugh.gif

Got me some squeaky 9s. Just baby powder the whole bottom of the insert or a certain part?
take the insole out and dust the inside of the shoe. The squeaky sound is created by the friction of the insole and the base of your shoe

nice pun but see below

Flyknit Chukkas.

Back
Top Bottom