THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You know, it feels real nice to see people taking credit for my photoshops on other forums...... should have put a watermark

Why does it matter?

It's not like you're getting paid for them.

You just want to get some shine off being the dude that altered the colors of an already existing image?

[QUOTE name="THEBALLER" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-official-photos-unveiled-by-nike/4770#post_19476500[/URL]"]
You know, it feels real nice to see people taking credit for my photoshops on other forums...... should have put a watermark

Why does it matter?

It's not like you're getting paid for them.

You just want to get some shine off being the dude that altered the colors of an already existing image?
No, I just wish people would take credit for their own work
[/quote]

Whether hes getting paid or not, its the integrity of it, i would be tight if anyone claimed my work as theyre own

so will these will be customized with assorted inserts like the past models right? im looking forward to buying a pair to test them on the court

thee only lifestyle line that is nice IMO are the lebrons unfortunately lol 

this years 9 are okay but they look like a mix of Mags and skate boarding shoes

Those LS look like an SB collab
laugh.gif

Better color than the first, but not my style.
Its because they took the sole DIRECTLY off the Kostons 
laugh.gif

Could we be seeing another kobe/koston collab 
nerd.gif

Don't like these at all.

Feel like Nike has over extended themselves with the NFL and are half heartedly designing stuff now!

Lifestyles look like a Payless shoe.

Don't like these at all.

Feel like Nike has over extended themselves with the NFL and are half heartedly designing stuff now!

Lifestyles look like a Payless shoe.

Do you realize how many people were hired just for the NFL stuff?

Don't frequent the thread a lot since it started. Have legit color ways surfaced yet cause the few pages I've read are littered by dam Ps. (No offense)

^^^ They SHOULD BE. 
mean.gif

...But for some Odd Reason, it's looking like those will be the "LOW"  Version in most people's opinion's from the Info we've got so far.

There's still Not 100% Confirmation, though.

^^^ They SHOULD BE. :smh:

...But for some Odd Reason, it's looking like those will be the "LOW" Version in most people's opinion's from the Info we've got so far.

They can be if we think of lower cut compared to the Kobe 9 Elite but I really like that look of that silhouette. Has a kobe 1 feel to them

^^^ They SHOULD BE. :smh:

...But for some Odd Reason, it's looking like those will be the "LOW" Version in most people's opinion's from the Info we've got so far.

They can be if we think of lower cut compared to the Kobe 9 Elite but I really like that look of that silhouette. Has a kobe 1 feel to them

I mean, that's obvious. What 85 is saying is these aren't a true low compared to the last models and shouldn't don that name because it's unjust.

unless nike suddenly wants to be generous, the lows likely won't look like that. no way at $160 will there be that much carbon fibre.

Back
Top Bottom