THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I want the reds but those ext got me in a dilemma. then I want a pair of elites also

Patiently waiting for these KOBE IX ELITE "HIGH-TOPS" to start back up again.

SEPT 27TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BLACK 630847-077

OCT 18TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BRAVE BLUE 630847-404
NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/SEQUOIA 630847-303

NOV 22TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BRIGHT CRIMSON 630847-600 (Maybe the WTK?) lol
Same here.

But Nov 22 too early for wtk. Somebody called those the Ace colorway.

Everyone knows those are coming, but probably december/january though

HOH just called me i won the kobe ext
pimp.gif
 Congrats. I got the call about an hour ago

Homie.. If you ask any mature women her thoughts on the high top Kobes.. She'd look at you funny. If you are talking about fashion sense, the high tops don't work with anything but shorts. If you actually keep up with the fashion world, a well dressed person is usually wearing some well fitted pants with low tops, probably not even sneakers.
Depends on what your definition of mature is. I'm 30, no kids, home owner, nice cars and make enough to go and do as I please. If a woman has a issue with the hight of my Kobe's despite all that she's not very mature IMO. Shoes shouldn't even be a factor when maturity is concerned.
QFT

There's a reason a good majority of women/kids don't wear kobe 9 elites, and the men cover the kobe 9's high top part with long jeans.
The reason is they can't dress. Who would wear Elites with jeans in the first place? Just because you know or see folks who can't pull them off doesn't mean it can't be done. Maybe my fashion sense is just better than yours.
i'd wear jeans with elite highs period, yall in here wildin
Anyone have a pic of beethovens next to details?
there was a pic about a 50pgs back or so this thread moves fast

Elites with jeans!!!! My maturity level in on a million!...LOL

Elites with sweats!!!! My maturity level in on a million!...LOL

Elites in shorts.....maturity still tickin'

At the end of the day, if you're gauging a persons maturity level on his footwear, you've already lost.  Just my opinion.  Let everybody cook

Hey guyz ive been getting alot of questions about the actual "shade/color" of red for the "Reds" that are releasing soon as ive already seen these in person.
answer:
...its not a maroonish at all...not like the Kobe 8 "Milksnakes"....its the exact same color as the "Red" on the Kobe 9 NikeID!.... hope that hepls ya out my friend?..lol...i know thats stupid to get the exact shade of RED as the ID options but?..it is what it is?...basically the difference yur getting with the "REDS" is pretty much the color of the Kobe logo on the tongue and the "GITD" options, and the Black underlay on the upper..thats it! lol

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for these KOBE IX ELITE "HIGH-TOPS" to start back up again.

SEPT 27TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BLACK 630847-077

OCT 18TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BRAVE BLUE 630847-404
NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/SEQUOIA 630847-303

NOV 22TH – NIKE KOBE IX ELITE/BRIGHT CRIMSON 630847-600 (Maybe the WTK?) lol
FINALLY MORE HIGHS

now that u guys put the details beside the beethovens, i wonder what the beets would look like with the grey details laces....

Back
Top Bottom