THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got my Beethoven's in today, love this cw. I cant mess with kobe highs just too much for me but to say this cw is better then the Mp is crazy 

Does anyone know if beethovens will be restocked? I think it's ridiculous that there's not enough supply of a current model to meet demand

Got my Beethoven's in today, love this cw. I cant mess with kobe highs just too much for me but to say this cw is better then the Mp is crazy 
yeah dude got the beethovens as well such a beautiful shoe. trying to see if i pick these up but wether i should be up super early or semi early lol

Finally a sane Beethoven owner
Does anyone know if beethovens will be restocked? I think it's ridiculous that there's not enough supply of a current model to meet demand
More than likely not, its a great marketing 101  tactic by nike to increase sales for future flyknit releases to increase sales. 

Last edited:
For me the beethoven cw is it, I'm not a fan of bold bright colored shoes, love me some black and whites, and now my only option is a reseller, thanks nike

thanks for this!, did you stain the white/lighter area?

the other day my cousin got out the car & stepped on the sidewalk grass wearing his beethovens.
the grass/dirt stained his pair, he used JM & cleaned most of it,
but the stain on the white flyknit & laces would not come off. will definitely tell him to try Shout (funny that's what he did upon stepping on the grass)
hopefully it works like on yours

I had actually got two stains in two different spots, one on the inner side of the toe box, came out easy. The other one was at the top of the lace hole on the inner side, a lot of scrubbing to get that out. I still can't figure how it even happened. I'd also suggest Oxyclean Stain Remover. If it's just the white area bleach could be an option but you'd hafta be extra careful with that.

Last edited:
I find it funny that Jordan brand wants to "remaster" ish when their products already have piss poor Qc 
Another reason why I hate Jordan's.. I think the specs/tech is not up to day thus they charge extra money for crap quality... New nike shoes is where it's at, the flyknit fly wire lunar etc technology beats any Jordan's ..

almost impulsed bought masterpiece for $435 but dude was firm at $450. glad i dodged that bullet. $435 is stiff. 

Slim you're like 6'7" the highs still look like lows on you. :lol:

LOL!!!

I HAVENT TAKEN THEM OUT THE BOX SINCE THE DAY THEY CAME IN FROM OVERSEAS. IVE TRIED EM ON 1 TIME AND THAT WAS IT.

GUESS I'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW THEY LOOK WITH SOME JOGGERS.

Why won't you just id? Some ids look even better than the beethovens
sick.gif

almost impulsed bought masterpiece for $435 but dude was firm at $450. glad i dodged that bullet. $435 is stiff. 
to be honest, anything over 400 you are getting ripped off for MP.  people value what they think their shoes are worth by setting a price with the mentality "If someone wants to pay this premium price, I will justify letting it go, but if not, I will gladly keep them in my collection"

These are the type of sellers you should stay away from.  If you search long enough you will find pairs being let go for ~$380

Last edited:
to be honest, anything over 400 you are getting ripped off for MP.  people value what they think their shoes are worth by setting a price with the mentality "If someone wants to pay this premium price, I will justify letting it go, but if not, I will gladly keep them in my collection"
These are the type of sellers you should stay away from.  If you search long enough you will find pairs being let go for ~$380

430 and 380 isn't much of a difference, masterpieces are the most wanted in the elites highs. Don't get me wrong i pay 430 for mines but it's a good quality shoe and I feel like every dollar was worth it

Back
Top Bottom